“Awesome massage!”
Review of Palmarosa Spa

Palmarosa Spa
Ranked #14 of 126 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: A warm welcome to Palmarosa spa... After a long fligh, bus ride or a long day shopping and sight seeing, there is nothing better than a nice relaxing massage in a private, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere with soft soothing music. Only 9 minute walk from the heart of the old town, PALMAROSA SPA is a beautilful day spa for people who want to not only immediately relax but also refresh a body by a professional massage therapist and estheticians team, coupled with pure natural ingredients spa products. We invite you to come to PALMAROSA SPA, our dedicated team of professional therapist will ensure you leave us feeling relaxed, refreshed and completely rejuvenated.
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I had a Asian blend massage for 60 minutes, a manicure and a pedicure. I am very happy with their work and the massage was the best I ever had! The location is very nice. The personnel has the tendency to talk Vietnamese and laugh a lot, making me slightly uncomfortable but still it does not reflect my total experience. This spa is a reason to visit Hoi An again if I am in Vietnam!

2  Thank Kornel H

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Went for a bit of pampering on a rainy day. Great value - I had a manicure and partner had a deluxe pedicure - all came to just under 15 pounds. Very attentive and high quality. Only warning - as it was so warm and humid outside my nails hadn't set as hard as I thought and I smudged them up soon after leaving (my fault though, not the spa!).

1  Thank Han_L_C
Reviewed September 22, 2012

After much debating and walking into many spa's i decided to take plunge here. I did whitening facial german collagen mask. Wonderful ambience,friendly stuff and lastly excellent facial. I got discount as it was happy hour too. One thing i would say if u can't climb flight of stairs,may be it's not place for you. They make u change in ground floor and with robe they make u walk up. I didn't realise it was unisex spa,till i got in. It's not big issue but some times u don't feel comfortable. Over all services beyond words. They don't accept credit cards. Keep cash handy.

2  Thank rani s
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

We went to this spa and loved it! My friend had a facial and I had a deluxe pedicure. We both loved our treatments. Staff were super friendly, smiling and helpful! We would definitely go back. I got a discount on my treatment as we were there during their nail treatment 'Happy Hour' discount :-)

2  Thank lovetravel29
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I had the deluxe pedicure at the spa. The staff were friendly and professional. The quality of the service was very good and the price was great. I really enjoyed my pedicure and recommend it to others.

2  Thank 74Colleen