“Went extra to deliver on service”

Hoi An Philong Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #89 of 220 Tours in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Hoi An Philong Tours is run by Mr.Toan Philong. We arrange the budget Vietnam Package Trips & We also arrange the Ecotours in Hoi An city, Vietnam.We have lots of tourist service.Children under 6 year old:free. Director :Mr.Toan
Danang
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Went extra to deliver on service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2011

Mr Toan organised my Visa extension and taxi and flight to Saigon. It was all completed in less than half day, but what impressed me was his follow up in making sure that he personally delivered everything back to me even though it meant going out of his way to .meet me at a location I was staying at that was some distance away..
Good on you

Visited November 2011
1 Thank toddswell

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Excellent tour guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2011

A friend and myself used Mr Toan for a day trip around the Hoi An and Da Nang area.
We found his English very good and to be very knowlegable and helpful.
We will definetely use him again when we return to Hoi An for our next holiday
Regards Bill from Australia

Visited October 2011
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Do not tale this tour”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2011

A friend and hired this company to take us for a tour of marble mountain and beach for 30 USA total, discounted price. It was nothing more than a car and driver, since it was a tour we were expecting a guided tour of the mountain, shame on us for not asking more detailed questions. For a good portion of the car ride he tried to get us to take his car to the airport, asked if we wanted clothes made etc., annoying. We ended up paying 30 USd for a two and a half hour drive and self guided tour of marble mountain, save your money and take a motorbike or taxi.

North Asia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent service provided by Mr. Toan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2011

My family travelled to Hoi An with 2 kids and 2 elders. We went with Mr. Toan on private tours to My Son, Marble Mountain, China Beach, Lantern festival and Hue (day trip). Mr. Toan also arranged airport transfer from the hotel for us. Mr. Toan speaks good English and provided excellent service to my family. His nice arrangment for our day tours made it easy for my family to travel in Hoi An and surrounding areas. In general, I think Mr. Toan and his company provides good service at a very reasonable price (definitely better value than those provided by hotel operators). I'd recommend Mr. Toan to anyone travelling with family for arranging day tours in Hoi An/Danang/Hue area.

Visited July 2011
2 Thank ValueAdvisor
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“great time in hoi an , excellent guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2011

we had a great time in hoi an with toan and his wife, the tour and guide that we had when we went to marble mountain, china beach and Da nang was excellent. Toan spoke very good english and was full of useful information about vietnam. Me my wife and our two friends who were on the tour would highly recommend Toan from hoi an Philong tours for any tourist going to Hoi an and surrounding areas and is looking for an excellent guide.

Visited May 2011