“Go somewhere better.”

Hai Au Xanh Clothes shop
Ranked #213 of 409 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Clothes to match your lifestyle !Summer clothes, winter clothes, sportswear, and evening wear, casual to formal, Traditional to modern, large or small, trousers, pants, skirts, shirts, pillow cases, embroidery – you name it, Hai Au Xanh clothes shop make it! (even kimonos!)The Shop has the widest range of cloth to choose from and you can take your time. Shop doesn’t pressure you and speak good English! Hai Au Xanh clothes shop offer friendly and professional service – so take the time to discuss your requirements, hems, sleeves, pockets – no pockets etc.Check out our catalogues at the shop or bring in a photo or drawing of what you want (download the latest styles from the internet and let us have a look!) and the Shop will discuss it. Hai Au Xanh clothes shop can make almost anything.Welcome to Hai Au Xanh clothes shop.Add: 481 Cua Dai –Hoi An Tel :+845102212315
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I stayed in Hai Au Hotel and was recommended to go there by the hotel. Went there on my first day to check out the shirts/berms and prices.

We made a pair of berms.

Quality: Stitches and hems are not well done. Stray/loose threads and messy seams. Fabric was stiff and unlink what they told us it would be. Fit was fine.

Service: The salespeople's attitudes ding dong between friendly and unfriendly. Once you bargain for a lower price, their attitudes start deteriorating. Insincere in doing business, just wants you to make stuff so they get money.

Go somewhere better. I have been to a number of tailors in Hoi An, including the bigger and more reputable ones like Kimmy and Yaly. I think Wall St Tailors is better than all of them in terms of service and quality of work.

Have fun tailoring!

1  Thank sfiefang
There are newer reviews for Hai Au Xanh Clothes shop

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Recommanded by few trvellers from HUE, i've got 2 suits and 4 shirts made from HAIAUXANH, and they were perfect fit on the first fitting.The staffs were friendly and helful , the price is reasonable.I was extremely happy with both my suits and all the shirts.Highly recommend this shop in Hoian...

Reviewed December 24, 2011

we had 3 suits, 2 coats ,7 shirts and 2 pants made from Haiauxanh and we were very suprise that all the items fit us perfectly .The girls were very friendly,attentive and pro....
We have a very nice experience at HAIAUXANH,,thank girls :)

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Chose this tailors as had read the reviews and we were staying at the sister hotel (which is really really lovely and friendly). The manager seemed friendly, however I was left with a younger lady who was rude and stroppy. She was impatient as I was making my choice, resulting in me only choosing one item. She said I was getting a discount yet I got a similar skirt made next door in Duy Van for a cheaper price with better service and better quality work. When I went for my fitting, the zip broke and the stitching around the skirt was uneven and the hems did not sit flat. I pointed this out and the girl grumpily said she would get it redone. When I collected the skirt later, it had been redone, however I can see where the old stitching was unpicked, and the skirt is certainly not perfect, however I couldn't be bothered to argue with her bad attitude. My experience next door was much better. The lady was friendly and couldn't do enough for me. She let me take my time and altered 2 tops and a skirt several times until I was happy without making me feel like an annoyance, and the quality and value for money was much better.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

I am a 16 year old student on holiday in Vietnam, I brought in some pictures of what I wanted to be made and the team made me a dress and jacket exactly as I wanted them to turn out. They are all very skilled and friendly - highly recommended :) :)