“Top class!!”

Family Restaurant
Ranked #351 of 862 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Family Restaurant is located on the popular eat street of Nguyen Thai Hoc Street in the ancient house of Gia Dinh.Gia Dinh means “Family” and as such we respect and serve our guests as part of our extended family. We offer a wide range of cuisine - from the traditional Viet Nam to vegetarian and wide range of international dishes all prepared by our experienced chefs and served by our attentive staff.The Family Restaurant is a unique dining experience in the heart of Hoi An Ancient Town. We welcome you to our restaurant with the promise of special Viet style and tradition.
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for morning glory but when we saw how ridiculously busy it was it was we decided to go next door to family restaurant. It did not disappoint, the food was fantastic and reasonably priced. The beef in my noodle dish was the best I've had in Vietnam, no fat whatsoever. The staff were friendly and efficient, what more could you ask for. .

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went there last night they have Delicious food , friendly staff and reasonable prices I would defence come back there.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

My friends and me, we wanted to learn proper vietnamese cooking, and joining the family home cooking school classes was the best decision that we could make! we learned 4 delicious meals : pho bo, spring rolls, vietnamese pancakes and green banana salad. They have small group sizes (max. 8 people), and the class takes place in a beautiful home stay with a nice and quiet garden. Truong speaks English fluently, he and his wife were incredibly friendly and taught us just fine! we had a great time there and can only recommand it :)
mona-frank@t-online.de

Reviewed March 17, 2014

we have had our dinner on the balcony and chance
to have a great view while eating. food was extremely good

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Good traditional Vietnamese food and well priced. I had lunch here twice and enjoyed both meals. the service is friendly and welcoming. Unfortunately during TET they were closed for dinner or I may have eaten there more often.