Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Service/ experience.

Visited centella twice while I was in Hoi An with my wife and Family. On the first visit we opted... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Dazbo1994
Great massage at a great price

I went to Centella a few times while I was in Hoi An and I always enjoyed their excellent service... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
davidlA5469MS

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hoi An
from $56.42
from $18.47
from $19.24
from $51.29
More Info
All reviews foot reflexology traditional vietnamese massage great massage mango yogurt excellent service welcome drink body massage trang treatment ms quality
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020

Had a hot stone massage while travelling in Hoi An. The massage was really relaxing. The place is really clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and gave me even some tips what to see in the city. Welcome drink and joghurt after the massage were delicious :)

Reviewed January 5, 2020

Went two days in a row for a super experience. The masseuse was excellent and the hospitality was superb. Great experience!

1  Thank 218helmyh
Reviewed January 5, 2020

Best massage I’ve ever had and the staff are amazing. If you are In Hoi An and want a massage this is the place. Perfection.

1  Thank 308sherifm
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

Centella Spa is such a relaxing place to relief my aching feet and legs from walking and climbing during the day tours. It has a very nice and peaceful ambience where skilful masseurs rub away all my aches in my joints and muscles. Reasonably priced, it is a very good place to relax with the soothing massage.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 28, 2019

Centella Spa is very conveniently located in Hoi An, a short walking distance from Rose Garden Hotel where I stayed. The lady boss, Trang, is very friendly and masseurs were very skilful. I had two hours of massage and foot reflexology every night. The place is very clean and quiet. The masseurs are very professional and skilful I’m rubbing away the aches in my joints and body. Prices are very reasonable. You can be assured of excellent service.

Date of experience: December 2019