“my best massage in vietnam”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ona Spa & Beauty Salon
Ranked #86 of 142 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
Reviewed July 2, 2012

hey guys,
i have to admit i didnt get countless massages in vietnam but from those i got, this one was the best. there is a great atmosphere, the staff is really nice and professional and you just feel good in their hands. and the tea was wonderful :D
thanks

4  Thank Janis M

Reviewed June 23, 2012

My wife and I booked a 90 minute massage with free pick-up service, and were surprised when the free pick-up turned out to be riding double on backs of the masseuse's motorcycles. This was great for my wife, b/c her helmet actually fit, but since my head is a bit large (my hat size is 62 cm), mine didn't - and I can't recommend riding w/o a helmet on Vietnamese streets, the only thing I could think about was how great it was that I had life insurance, b/c my wife wouldn't have to starve if I had an accident.

When we got there, we were greeted by a friendly little family and clean but average-looking facility. It was well-kept by Vietnamese standards, but the interior looked like it hailed from the 1990s. We were kindly offered complimentary bottled waters, then presented a menu with very reasonable prices ($15 US for the 60 minute massage, $18 US for the 90 minute, with no extra charge for aroma). We chose the 90 minute aroma massage and the 90 minute Vietnamese massage, and were shown to a room with two massage beds. The masseuse offered to let us store our valuables in a lockbox, but the lockbox was so small that we couldn't fit our bags in it - it was just barely big enough to fit wallets and jewelry, that's it.

But when we laid down and the masseuses got to business - it was fantastic! They were really good at what they do, and we ended up having the best massage experience of our trip. When our long, pleasant massage was over, we sat up, collected our belongings, and went home happy and satisfied.

4  Thank Grexit
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Ona Spa & beauty Salon
I had Vietnamese massage at this place. I am quite spoiled as I live and have massages every week in Thailand, so it was interesting to see the difference. I had a tiny girl to do the massage, her name is Tu. The girl did not clean my feet and stayed in present when I was taking off and putting on my clothes, which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. But she was very good at massaging. I asked for a deep one, but I did not realize how strong she was; I had to ask to ease it couple of times. She was really good. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I was really hoping for a Swedish massage, but the ladies said their Vietnamese massage was the strongest. And I have to say, it was a great experience- good massage, nice, clean facilities, and a nice masseuse.

1  Thank malkc