Ona Spa & Beauty Salon
Review Highlights
Don't hesitate!

Very close to hotel so took a chance and was so glad I did. Massage was excellent, professional... read more

Reviewed November 25, 2015
ohio69
Seattle, Washington
relax after one day visiting/shoping in Hoi An

staff serious, very friendly, smiling and skilful, we enjoyed pleasant time in that beauty salon... read more

Reviewed February 11, 2015

from $48.00
from $10.00
from $20.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Ona Spa & beauty Salon
I had Vietnamese massage at this place. I am quite spoiled as I live and have massages every week in Thailand, so it was interesting to see the difference. I had a tiny girl to do the massage, her name is Tu. The girl did not clean my feet and stayed in present when I was taking off and putting on my clothes, which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. But she was very good at massaging. I asked for a deep one, but I did not realize how strong she was; I had to ask to ease it couple of times. She was really good. Definitely recommended.

Date of experience: May 2012
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I was really hoping for a Swedish massage, but the ladies said their Vietnamese massage was the strongest. And I have to say, it was a great experience- good massage, nice, clean facilities, and a nice masseuse.

Date of experience: April 2012
1  Thank malkc
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I have found the whole body massage to be fantastic one time, and average the next - its very dependent on which masseur you have. However of the 5 or so time I have been here, I would say 4/5 have been great!

Date of experience: December 2011
Reviewed January 18, 2012

The spa is on Ba Trieu street in an old house of Hoi An, very relaxing and arty. They have some herbs and cosmetics made from the secret formulas of the old Nguyen dynasty. Worth a try!

Date of experience: January 2012
1  Thank James_Men
Reviewed December 27, 2011

cheap! and good for a nice spa in hoian.the staff there are friendly and helpfull.

Date of experience: December 2011