“Have a go at the "Pamper Packages"!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ona Spa & Beauty Salon
Ranked #74 of 126 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I have almost done the works at Ona Spa from waxing, haircuts and colours, massages plus manicures and pedicures and the service is amazing.

Dook is both gracious and compentant and all his staff is well trained and lovely. The location is very easy to get too and the prices very reasonable.

1  Thank KerreBurley

Reviewed November 19, 2011

We had the Ona Spa package deal, with massage, body scrub and aromatherapy feet scrub. the massage was fantastic! Dook the manager is lovely and speaks really good english and was a very good masseur. Highly recommend! I also got a mani pedi, very cheap prices!

Reviewed July 21, 2011

I go here regularly for massage and the owner Duc trains his staff to give very good quality massages. The place is clean and the prices are good. I strongly recommend it if you are wanting a very good sports or deep tissue massage. I am sure they do the relaxing type massage as well. The staff are friendly and welcoming

1  Thank robinkm
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We have tried many spas in Hoi An and we really love going to Ona Spa- the owner Duc is very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. We have made friends with the whole family now and we always get a friendly wave as we go past. We come here at least once or twice a week.

Reviewed October 12, 2010

While in Vietnam Oct 2010 I had the chance to go to Ona Spa in Hoi An located on 45 Ba Trieu St. www.onaspahoian.com There were several spas on this street. It's located on the outskirts of old town. We picked it because they offered to come get us in a taxi at our hotel! It ended up being a great choice for us 4 girls. We were warmly welcomed by the owner, Duc, and his staff. We changed into their comfy spa slippers and they sat us down with a menu so we could choose our treatments. I customized mine because what I wanted wasn't on the menu and they more than willingly obliged my request. My 3 friends tried different types of body massage. It was professional, clean, prompt service and extremely affordable. We went back the next night for more! The next night 2 of my friends had manicure/pedicure, 1 friend had a body scrub, and I had a shampoo with facial cleansing. It was by far the most interesting and relaxing treatment. Try one and you'll see what I mean. I wanted to write a good review of this spa because I think they deserve it and I would go back again in a heartbeat. The massage therapist I saw was Hung and the stylist who did my shampoo and blowout was Hai.