“Fantastic ice cream”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband and I spend many months in Vietnam each year predominately in Hoi An.
We restaurant hop every night and enjoy the local cuisines. One of our favourites is Bao Han in Cua Dai st (beach end). The owner, Phi, speaks excellent English and has a great personality.
The food and service is always excellent and her homemade ice cream is to die for!
Thoroughly recommend !

1  Thank Mala1946

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have recommended this restaurant to other Australian tourists, they always come back & say how they enjoyed the food, friendly service and value for money. Last visit I had the Duck with Orange sauce, this was recommended by Phi(owner). I wasn't disappointed it was delicious and very well priced. Whenever I pass by en route to the beach, the restaurant is always busy, a good sign! It's not a fancy restaurant but when the food is this good know that this is one of the best values in town!

1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We ate here during 3 weeks in Hoi An. Food was well priced and very enjoyable.
The owner also does laundry at good prices and service was very good.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Visited this restaurant because of the good reviews but have to say we weren't that impressed. I ordered a chicken curry which wasn't an actual curry but just had a bit of curry sauce on it. The portion sizes weren't very generous either. The owner did seem very friendly and helpful.
All in all, a bit of an average meal but not the worst we've had.

1  Thank LottieGuy
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was recommended this great restaurant by a regular dinner and what a good tip food is fresh and plentiful beer is cold and the staff are wonderful I was staying in a near by hotel so we eat there often but it is not far from town and well worth trying and to top it all off very good value.Thanks I will be back.

1  Thank renmark