“Tasty and cheap!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Tasty and cheap!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Agree with other reviews - this place has great food and is great value. We had chicken and duck, plus beers and rice and it came to less than 15 AUS dollars. So much duck as well, cooked perfectly with a nice crisp skin and tasty sauce. The lady there also gave us free creme caramels for dessert which were great and called a taxi for us, the perfect hostess. Highly recommend for cheap authentic Vietnamese in a cheerful, no frills setting!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Perth WA
“Great cheap meals and drinks”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Can only agree with previous reviews. Would eat here again if staying longer in Hoi An. Small family run business that serves tasty food at great prices.

Sydney, Australia
“Service made this better than average”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Another good lunch option by the beach. Full menu of Vietnamese and western food. As usual dishes turned up when they were ready not together but that's ok for the price tag. Lady who owns the place was lovely.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank MarkB1967
Kent, United Kingdom
“The best spring rolls I have had!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Saw the good reviews and liked the idea of a place near to eat where we were staying (Victoria). After a day out we went here as we could walk from the hotel. The food was excellent and I would say the fried spring rolls were the best I have ever had, very light and crispy. The fresh spring rolls looked good too. Someone came in, ordered them as a snack and then said they would be back the next night for a meal. The lady who served us was a hoot and made us feel very welcome. Hope this is helpful.

1 Thank M.C.Rose
“Best meal I have had in Vietnam so far - I had to come back”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

A short walk from the beach east of Hoi An, this was a gem of a find. Suitably casual for the area - the food was a real treat. I ordered the duck curry, not your typical fare, and it was the most memorable dish so far one and a half weeks in to my Vietnam trip. I had to return to have it again on my last day. Also ordered the White Rose dumplings.

Both are can't miss in my books