“Thank you Van!”

Kimmy Custom Tailor
Ranked #3 of 400 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Kimmy Tailor owned and run by a Vietnamese-Canadian, Kimmy Custom Tailor has been the only Western-operated tailor serving international clients for over 15 years in Hoi An. Kimmy prides itself on understanding Western styles and sensibilities, and has its own tailors and factory so it doesn't outsource the work. As a result, Kimmy keeps full control over quality at very reasonable prices and excellent customer service with over 5000 sample fabrics to choose from. Measurements are kept on file so you can re-order online later.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Thank you Van!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I ordered a dress and trousers from Kimmy's on my recent trip to Hoi An. Van was extremely helpful and professional, she convinced me on the colour to get for the dress and she was absolutely right, it looks great. I am really pleased with both of my purchases. Thanks!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Crescent Head, Australia
“Van - Fantastic attention to detail”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I were recommended Kimmy by our hotel. We were greeted by Van who listened to our ideas and helped us with the process of ordering my 2 dresses, a jacket, my husbands's suit, jacket and 4 shirts. Her attention to detail was impressive and she ensured we understood the designs and fabrics we were dealing with. Thank you Van!

Visited September 2013
“It was sooo easy getting a reasonably priced quality suit for business black tie events”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I am not a gifted clothes shopper but I have a good eye for quality. The last dinner suit I purchased was an Yves St Laurent which cost nearly $1,000AUD. I was too impatient then to shop around in Perth. Now I have found Lan at Kimmy Tailors. She understood my expectations of my dinner suit needs and brainstormed details and fabrics. She measured thoroughly and then brought in the tailor relay my expectations. 24hrs and one fitting session later I now have high quality suit. Merino wool fabric, silk lining with fancy white shirt with ribbing for $250AUD. Thanks Lan you made my suit buying easy.
Mick. 29 September 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ny & Ly thankyou - fantastic!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend were reccommended kimmys, upon arriving at the shop, Ny & Ly helped us choose the suit and went through all of the options, I chose a dress that was quite complicated and Ny got us a taxi to the tailors to make sure it was just right, after the first fitting for my boyfriend we were so pleased he ordered a further blazer and two shirts from Ly. Both the girls were very helpful and friendly and spoke really good English, nothing was too much trouble, they may be a little more pricey but you get what you pay for and we are delighted. Thankyou again Ny & Ly from Becky and Clive

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We had this tailor recommended by some friends and our hotel. Upon arriving at the lailor we were greeted with cold water and a laptop for each of us to view suits and dresses.
Lan did a fantastic job of helping me choose style, material and of course measurements. The suit was ready in two days with just two fittings.
Great suit, great service and happy with the suit.

Thanks Lan