Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great service, ask for Chi!

I got an amazing custom tailored suit from Kimmys. The service was great, particularly from Chi who... read more

Reviewed today
Michael A
London, United Kingdom
ask for Chi, she is the Best!

a really good and fast tailor. Chi was awesome and offered really good service. I have two New... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sarah A
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hoi An
from $54.00
from $83.00
from $55.00
6,545 results
All reviews great service body type my boyfriend whole process high quality great advice special thanks winter coat piece suit dress shirts back home attention to detail end result professional service final product great clothes finished product
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I ordered 3 business suits and 6 shirts (business and leisure) and was very well assisted by Vy. Prices depend very much on the quality you want, but are worth what you get for.

Initially you're a bit overwhelmed by the options (designs, fabrics, combinations, etc.) but after three fittings and a few adjustements according to personal taste everything was great.

Thank you Vy!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I received extremely good customer service from all the staff at Kimmy Tailors but in particular a lady called Thu. Due to her being so helpful and knowledgable me and my brother both bought top class suits. Will defiantly be using Kimmy again and i was so happy! Thanks Thu!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Greeted by friendly, helpful staff. Given a laptop to browse catalogues and the Internet to pick out anything you want made. You along with a staff member assigned especially to you choose what you want, choose fabrics, colours etc. There is nothing they can't make, my friend drew her own top and designed it and they made it. The clothes are not really cheap but are good quality. Had 2 fittings to make sure everything I ordered was as I wished, took home clothes on 3rd fitting, the next day after I placed the order. Good experience overall and I was very happy with the finished products.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I arrived in Hoi An yesterday afternoon and was served by Vy. I got a coat and a shirt and this evening I collected both for postage home to Ireland. She listened to my requests and altered my coat to that effect. I do think air conditioning upstairs where the girls do the fittings would help as it is too warm to be judging the fit of sleeves etc when you are warm and clammy from the heat outside.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Since I was in Vietnam, I had on my mind to get a suit in Ho Ian as I read it was famous for the taylors who work there. My main worry was regarding about how to find a good one. Following Lonely Planet and some friends advices I finally decided to visit "Kimmy Custom Taylor". I asked initially for jackets and suits; then I checked their prices with other taylors to come back finally to "Kimmy". There I met DAN DAN, she was the seller who help me; and honestly I am really happy with her! Their advices were always useful so I followed all of them. They offered me the possibility to check the process and DAN DAN porposed me some improvememts she considered and she was always right! At the end, from my point of view, she is an excelent professional (mainly due to the fact she was always worried about my way to think and wear) and overall she is a really nice person, kind and sympathetic. Maybe she is the responsable because of I finally get 2 suits, 2 shirts and 1 jacket :)) Don't doubt to ask about her if you finally decide visit "Kimmy Custom Taylor"!!