“should make a big improvement”

Kimmy Custom Tailor
Ranked #35 of 454 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Kimmy Tailor owned and run by a Vietnamese-Canadian, Kimmy Custom Tailor has been the only Western-operated tailor serving international clients for over 15 years in Hoi An. Kimmy prides itself on understanding Western styles and sensibilities, and has its own tailors and factory so it doesn't outsource the work. As a result, Kimmy keeps full control over quality at very reasonable prices and excellent customer service with over 5000 sample fabrics to choose from. Measurements are kept on file so you can re-order online later.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Your store has got a great location - at the central crossroad of Hoi An. Its really a big competitive advantage compare with others. However i see your designs are so simple and normal that cant attract lots of customer. Judging from my opinion, your store should make a big improvement and development on fashion collection. Especially impressive and unique items are very important.
Try your best!

My husband got bad suit !!

1  Thank Maldivebabe
Kimmytailor_HoiAn, Manager at Kimmy Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear Maldivebabe,

Firstly, we greatly appreciated for your feedback, and we understand that customers’ opinions are very important to us going forward. We always like our customers to share their shopping experience about Kimmy. We really disappointed to hear about our designs are so simple and would like to welcome your opinions offline. As you know we have few hundreds of up-to-date design pictures on our laptop as the catalogues including suits, shirts, jackets… so customers can browse through and select whatever they like, they can even go online to find their favour designs as well. We are definitely sure that we have enough old and new designs for customers to choose from. Our job is to advice customers what styles fit best for their body shape and needs and guide them through the process. We are looking forward to speaking with you and sharing your fashion ideas, please call us at (84) 510 386 2063 when you have a moment. Ask for Doug.

Doug Le, Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (6,509)
All reviews
in 55 reviews
"finished product"
in 56 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Attentive, quick, friendly service - Lan was on hand to take all the measurements, help with the fitting, and, most importantly, to massage my ego by telling me how good I looked in the suits (hell, I looked fly, I won't lie...). From measurement to dispatch, the whole process took 3 days - and Kimmy could probably go a little quicker if you were in a hurry...

A little dearer than the rest, but more than made up for by the fantastic customer service I received from Lan and her colleagues.

Highly recommended!

Tom, UK

Reviewed July 21, 2013

thanks miss V2 for making Hannibal look gorgeous! He loves his 2 shirts!!! We came in choise the material, took mesurment, told the style we wanted, came back the day after, fitted perfekt!50$ fot 2 coton and linen shirts!
hope to come again!

1  Thank jo c
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Thanks to Lan who made me a really nice suit for a great price! The tailor was recommended by our hotel and it was a great place and very busy. We had to leave the next day so we got a suit made for the next day and I even got a tie thrown in for free! Would definitely recommend this tailor and Lan as the other places didn't look as good