“boy looking cool!”

Kimmy Custom Tailor
Ranked #34 of 459 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Kimmy Tailor owned and run by a Vietnamese-Canadian, Kimmy Custom Tailor has been the only Western-operated tailor serving international clients for over 15 years in Hoi An. Kimmy prides itself on understanding Western styles and sensibilities, and has its own tailors and factory so it doesn't outsource the work. As a result, Kimmy keeps full control over quality at very reasonable prices and excellent customer service with over 5000 sample fabrics to choose from. Measurements are kept on file so you can re-order online later.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

thanks miss V2 for making Hannibal look gorgeous! He loves his 2 shirts!!! We came in choise the material, took mesurment, told the style we wanted, came back the day after, fitted perfekt!50$ fot 2 coton and linen shirts!
hope to come again!

1  Thank jo c
Write a ReviewReviews (6,616)
All reviews
in 61 reviews
"finished product"
in 70 reviews

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Thanks to Lan who made me a really nice suit for a great price! The tailor was recommended by our hotel and it was a great place and very busy. We had to leave the next day so we got a suit made for the next day and I even got a tie thrown in for free! Would definitely recommend this tailor and Lan as the other places didn't look as good

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I bought 2 suits for my job interviews. Great quality, fair prices and an amazing shopping assistant (thank you hanh!!!).

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Kimmy is a bit more expensive than other tailors but is worth the extra money. They are not pressuring you at all. They give you the time to check the dresses and make a choice. When you have made a choice the staff will come to take the measures and discuss the price. Ha did a wonderfull job. She was very patienced and did an effort to get the dresses ready on time before we left Hoi An. If you will visit Kimmy, I recommend to ask for Ha. I had 2 dresses and they were perfect at the first fitting. Thanks!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I`d like to recommend the service of Kimmy custom tailor. The staff was friendly, the airco was wonderful and the clothes I had made are just perfect. I was only a few days in Hoi An, but the the staf did an excellent job and made my clothes in just one day. The first fitting of my firt dress was a bit dissapointing. it was way too big! Luckely for me, Ha (member of the staff) solved the problem in just a couple of minutes. The second time the dress was perfect. So perfect that I ordered a second one. This dress was ready the next day and didn`t need any more work. I was so delighted that I wanted to order 3 more dresses but i was leaving the next morning... Ha said it was no problem and I only a couple of hours later I had amazing dresses. THANK YOU HA! I also went to another tailor but I must say: Kimmy is the best! It`s a little bit more expensive (I payed 50 dollar for a dress) , but worth it!

Greetings