“Do Not Stay Here”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hoi An
Nhat Huy Hoang Hotel
Ranked #239 of 275 Hoi An B&B and Inns
UK
“Do Not Stay Here”
Reviewed June 11, 2010

I was utterly disgusted at the staff, particularly the manager, in this hotel. Money went missing out of my purse whilst it was in my room. The manager refused to talk to me about it even though I was being perfectly reasonable and just wanting to talk to her. I then had a 'meeting' with her and a lady on reception where they just talked in Vietnamese and ignored me. The lady on reception then ran off crying because the manager had said she had taken it. The poor girl! She was utterly devastated. Next day, I find out that the girl has been fired with no wages paid and then when I come to check out wanting the money taken off my bill, I was called all names under the sun and they charged me in full. Fair enough stick up for your staff and say its just not possible that money could have gone missing, but don't sack a member of staff over it, be rude to your customers and then charge them fully when you have refused to pay the sacked member of staff her wages on the basis she is a thief.

Other than this, the staff were really miserable and not friendly. The rooms on the ground floor had not windows and so it was a like a stuffy hot box. Yes the rooms were serviced daily, but I'd rather not have them serviced and not have my money taken thank you very much!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)