we come here for the 2nd time and it is still wonderful. After many years (7) consecutive to Hoi An we finally find our home here at Hoa Su. We already book for next season.
- Huge TV
- Some rooms with DVD player
- menu in the restaurant is great ( very well cooked)
- great numbers of bikes FOC
- free fishing for fun
- not so many mosquitos as expected
- free airport transfers
- good for small children
- small number of rooms
- Wifi is weak
- weak driver stopped 100m from hotel for you to take your luggage to the hotel ( he was scared of the small entrance and way to the hotel.
- not directly at the beach or old town ( 2.5 $ taxi each way).
- no permanent restaurant service ( you have to book 3 hrs in advance, anyway you can can order delivery from old city in case of rain)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Villa Hoa Su Frangipani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Hoa Su Frangipani Hotel Hoi An