“Amazing staff”

Pasteur Street Brewing Company
Order Online
Ranked #22 of 1,271 Restaurants in Hoi An
Description: PSBC started with the simple yet innovative idea of pairing classic craft beer styles with the amazing flavors of Vietnam. We strive to produce uniquely Vietnamese craft beer that can be shared around the country and around the world!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My boyfriend is a winemaker and he was crazy about the beer options at Pasteur Street Brewing Co. Sammy and Linh were awesome with us, they told us about the beers and let us taste them to explain about them. My boyfriend really went crazy talking about the beers with Linh and he really enjoyed the Pomegranate brut IPA, was an amazing unique beer! Totally recommend this place, the staff is friendly, they speak good english and they are willing to help and talk about the beers. We would totally come back!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (270)

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Very nice beer fun music, Colin was great... Expecting good things from Clive tomorrow. See you then.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

The best live music in hoi an and the best beer to go with it! Lovely atmosphere and really friendly staff!

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Came to this bar as I heard the live music from the street, welcomed me in and served me some amazing beer, had a musican playing some music so I asked to play and ended up playing some songs, the barmaid even gave me a lift home on her scooter. Such lovely people with a lovely atmosphere. Must visit in Hoi An!

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Good music, great beer, what more can you ask for?
Beer comes in all sizes so you can try different kinds without getting hammered ;)