“Great quality but at a premium”

Hoi An Tailor - Nu Ni
Ranked #66 of 409 Shopping in Hoi An
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great quality but at a premium”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

The nice tailors at nu ni were patient and very detail oriented. We came back a few times to make sure our garments were perfect and they were more than willing to accommodate us. While their work was great and we loved everything, we later learned other travellers paid much less than we did. We we're all satisfied with our final pieces and thank the nu ni staff for their hard work.

Visited February 2014

Trondheim, Norway
“Great clothes in a calm and friendly enviroment!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

My friend and I spent four days in Hoi An. That was enough time to make a lot of clothes at Nu Ni. We had three fittings, and by the third we were both really pleased. They are really nice, they let you take all the time you need without rushing you. It is a nice little shop with plenty of fabrics( though they dodn't have too many nice patterns). They will do anything to make your day !

Visited February 2014
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Great experience and talented tailors!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

We went to Hoi An for about five days and spent alot of them at the Nu Ni tailors. They managed to create great looking clothes with a perfect fit just by looking at the pictures we brought with us.
The service was great and if they didn't have exactly the fabric we wanted, they took us for a ride to one of their fabric stores where they had tons of great looking fabrics.

Definitely worth the visit!

Visited January 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Great Tailor!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

My friend and I went to NuNi after our hotel recommended them. The ladies in the shop are so helpful not to mention patient and won't rest until you are completely happy with your clothes. The price is very good for a product that is as good if not better than the bigger tailors.Between my mate and I we bought 3 suits and 11 shirts, we just kept buying more because they were so good! Highly recommended!

Visited January 2014
“I ♥ Nuni”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Nuni is a fantastic tailor shop! I've had many suits tailor made and in my experience Nuni offers the best quality garments and friendly service at a very reasonable price. The shop front is very simple and unassuming but the quality of their products is second to none. The larger tailor shops in Hoi An will charge you a lot more for what is the same product you can get at Nuni. I was so pleased with the first suit and shirts that I ordered another suit and two more shirts. It was great fun dealing with the ladies at Nuni and I intend to get many more garments made their in the future.

Choose Nuni- you won't regret it!

Greg