“The best !!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Coral Diving

Blue Coral Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Coral Diving is the only 5 Star IDC Padi Dive Center in beautiful Hoi An. We offer all Padi courses and fun dives for all! Snorkelling tours and beach camping can be booked on our web site. Blue Coral Diving is the newest dive center in vietnam and provides first class service to there customers. " Have fun and Be safe with Blue Coral Diving".Come and join the fun.
Paris, France
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“The best !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

We booked a diving and snorkling lessons with Blue Coral Diving.
It was simply incredible. The instructors were very professionnal managed by Steve and very friendly We had Julie (a French woman) as instructor and i can say that the diving was perfect with her. My daughter (9 years old) enjoyed her first diving lessons at Cham Island. Wonderful place for diving.
The tour included pickup and drop off at your hotel, 45 minutes by boat to Cham Island, more than 1 hour of diving, lunch at a restaurant on an island and return to Hoi An.
You won't be disappointed with Blue Coral Diving ! Memorable day. Thanks to Steve and his staff !!

Visited July 2012

• Finnish first
Sheffield
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great place to get wet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

My girlfriend and I dived here whilst in Hoi An and had a great experience. I was a complete novice having never dived before. They took me on 2 'Try Dives' where I was well looked after and just got to experience the reef without worrying too much about the technicalities. My girlfriend had her Open Water so went on a fun dive with a guide. She had an equally good time. Lunch was provided on an island which was tasty, and all the staff were great. The equipment was well maintained and good quality. Would definately dive with them again.

1 Thank Lee P
North London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Top notch dive centre, quality staff and great boat.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

Had the pleasure of booking a day's trip to the Cham islands with blue coral diving.

The team, lead by Steven Reid, where completely professional and a lot of fun. The boat is owned by the centre and is well maintained, this level of maintanance is reflected in the quality of the actual scuda gear.

I believe that I was the only advanced padi diver aboard that day and was rewarded with a one to one fun dive with a extremely competent instructor, Vanessa. She got my pace just right, was sympathetic to sinus problem I experienced and pointed out numerous interesting forms of wildlife.

My only grip was the lunch I experienced on the island itself. The resturant had cooked all the fish and squid long before we arrived and parts of the lunch where inedible. A real shame as the lunch was billed as part of the complete package and let down the otherwise faultless dive experience.

I explain this to Steven at the time and he made a note of it. His professionality and devotion to his company are evident and I sure that anyone booking with blue coral will not be disappointed.

1 Thank BarnetBornBoy
Brooklyn, NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Professional, attentive and safe diving on the Cham Islands.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

We weren't sure we would dive since we had our 4 year old and that meant we would each only take one dive and not together. But the staff at Blue Coral were perfectly equipped to watch our (very energetic) daughter while we took 2 dives together. From the pick-up at the hotel to drop off at the end of the day, this dive operation is making sure you are satisfied with the day out diving. The boat is large, shaded and comfortable, water and coffee/tea freely available, and equipment clean and in good condition. We went out with one divemaster/instructor and the other couple had their own! They assist you with getting suited up, doing a safety check and carefully get you into the water. They even meticulously cleaned my mask and snorkel after the dives! Lunch was a delicious spread of soup, scallops, squid salad, a BBQ fish, noodles, morning glory, and coconut cakes in banana leaf. All on a beautiful stretch of beach on the big island. There were some beautiful fish and corals despite not so great visibility (8-10m) on our dives. However, if you're looking to do some fun diving in the area and getting some beach time Blue Coral Diving is the company to go with!

1 Thank tintje
Johannesburg, South Africa
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Colourful Paradise beneath me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

Overall a professional run outfit, with great diving equipment that is the best I've seen. There we're two dice masters, one for a group of two divers, and another for a group of 3. Good attention & care.
We were initially dubious about how Vietnam would be for diving and snorkelling and have to say we were pleasantly surprised. Blue coral took us to two spots off a smaller island near Cham island, and we had no one else in our vicinity, so the area was our playground. It takes approximately 1 hour by boat, to reach the spot.
Water temperatures are wonderful, but you do feel the thermo-clines. The hard and soft corals were amazing, as well as the anemones and fish and other life bountiful. Saw from boxer fish, scorpion & lion fish, angel & parrot fish to sea cucumbers, eels etc. Viz was good on one dive and not so great on another, but thats the luck of the draw on the day. Please note, this is not like diving the Red sea or parts of indonesia, however, it is still beautiful for what it is! The micro-environment is wonderful.
After visiting the two sites, we went off to Cham island for lunch, where all the other tour boats are, but that's okay, it's still beautiful. Had lunch for us there, which was a multitude of local dishes, the only cost was the drinks if you wanted to purchase any, and it was at a reasonable price. Thereafter time to relax and either sunbath, or swim in the sea, dependent on ones own preference. And then it was back to town. It makes for a wonderful break and allows you to see another side of Hoi An, that is definitely worthwhile.

1 Thank Angela B