“Another great trip with Captain Steve”
Review of Blue Coral Diving

Blue Coral Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Coral Diving is the only 5 Star IDC Padi Dive Center in beautiful Hoi An. We offer all Padi courses and fun dives for all! Snorkelling tours and beach camping can be booked on our web site. Blue Coral Diving is the newest dive center in vietnam and provides first class service to there customers. " Have fun and Be safe with Blue Coral Diving".Come and join the fun.
Reviewed June 6, 2011

This was our third time to Cham Island and second time with Blue Coral Diving. Captain Steve, aka the Ginger Panda, was as gracious and helpful as always. We had two dive sites, saw beautiful coral and lots of variety of fish, and then off to the great bbq lunch on the beach. Vanessa and Patrick rounded out the crew this time and along with their advice and helpful tips and being just really fun it is again, one of our best days of our entire vacation. We highly recommend Blue Coral for their high standard of safety, concern for our well-being, consistency, and dedication.

Reviewed May 30, 2011

Great, caring staff, lovely diving experience. You will enjoy the diving and the great attention to safety and detail the staff provides. Enjoy the ride!

Reviewed May 9, 2011

Thanks to Steve and his team, myself and friends had 2 great days diving. Could not ask for more. had no problems with hotel pickup. Boat was clean and well equiped with hot and cold drinks, toilet and shower. All the equipment is good quality and in good working order.
The whole team made you welcome from the start, making you very relaxed and at ease.
Can not fault them one bit, dives were great, just wish I was not such an air pig.
Thanks again for a great experience, if we ever come to Vietnam again we'll be diving with you.

Reviewed April 20, 2011

I went diving with Stephen. It was my first dive ever and I felt really safe and reassured that I was in safe hands. My second dive was with Toy and he was also very reassuring. I saw some great reef and a Lion Fish. A great day out, I think Ill go for my PADI now. Cheers guys

Julian D

Reviewed April 7, 2011

Myself and 3 friends joined Steve and the Blue Coral crew for a day trip diving/snorkling in late February. From the booking process in their office in Hoi An they made a good impression and we weren't disappointed! The package included two dives and lunch. The boat crew were very professional and Steve fully explained everything including safety procedures beforehand. There were fish identification books onboard if you wanted but chatting about it with Steve was better! We had lunch on a white sandy beach, lots of delicious food and time to sunbathe afterwards. Thanks for a great day :)