“Spectacular abseiling experience!”

$67.00*
Full-Day White-Water Rafting from Dalat
Ranked #7 of 151 Outdoor Activities in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Phat Tire Ventures Vietnam (PTV) is the longest running adventure sports outfitter in Vietnam specializing in mountain biking, white water rafting, trekking, rock climbing and canyoning. We have offices in both Dalat and Hoi An.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My 12 yr old son and I abseiled on a glorious day at Marble Mountain with Coung (top bloke) and Khoa (very experienced). It was exclusively us 2, we did all 3 abseil heights with the opportunity to do the shorter ones twice. A great lunch, friendly guys and plenty of nerves and laughter. Caves were wonderful and the view was amazing. Thank you for helping to create a top memory for my son and I. Safety was paramount with these guys at all times. Even the most inexperienced will gain so much from this. ENJOY!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Absolutely brilliant!!!! Best tour guides Tin Tin and Coung. Spoke fluent English, great equipment and made the adventure very exciting.
We did 3 abseils. 2 x 35 metre drops then the 55m into Hells
Cave.

Highly recommend this adventure.

1  Thank Cathyandmatt
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was doing this trip by myself but I didn't want to do the abseiling completely alone. PTV were so good at communicating and keeping me up to date about whether there was a group booked the day I wanted to go so I could join them. I found out just the day before that I could do it and I almost said no because I couldn't be bothered. Thank goodness I said yes as it was definitely the highlight of my entire trip to South East Asia. The guides were friendly, spoke good English, funny and skilled. The food provided for lunch was great plus large bottle of water. The abseiling was great, such a cool experience going 55m into an underground temple! Awesome!!! We only had 4 in our group which was the perfect amount- wouldn't like to have too many on trip as you would have to wait awhile after each abseil.
Over all loved it! highly reccommend!

1  Thank Lucykiwi
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We did the half day climbing trip on marble mountain! We had a great day out with some very safe but practical guides. (Tieu and Khoa) We progressed through climbs to suit our ability. Before going on this trip we had some indoor experience but limited outdoors, the routes we saw were most suited to beginner/intermediate clibers. Guides gave helpful advice, demonstrated moves we struggled with, and we felt like we were climbing with our more experienced friends rather than hired guides. They were genuinly delighted with every route we completed and continuously urged us to keep trying. Lunch was delicious and simple - just what we needed, nothing too complicated or heavy). Guides would have let us climb longer but our hands were worn out! Gear was in great condition, harnesses were comfy eneough, we had our own shoes with us!

1  Thank alanwh99
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The guide "tin" and his assistant were very good and friendly, they were relaxed and helped out a lot!

3  Thank 1,234,567,890,987,654,322