“Amazing!”

and up
Bike Tour to My Son Sanctuary from Hoi An
Ranked #24 of 159 Outdoor Activities in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Phat Tire Ventures Vietnam (PTV) is the longest running adventure sports outfitter in Vietnam specializing in mountain biking, white water rafting, trekking, rock climbing and canyoning. We have offices in both Dalat and Hoi An.
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Highly recommended. Professional and friendly team, beautiful scenery, safe and fun :) :)
I loved going into hell definatly recommend spending a lot more time exploring that once you get in.

12/10

in 9 reviews
"hai van pass"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Terrific Staff )forget who are trip leaders were at this point, but I'm sure the entire staff is great). We signed up for a one day trip of rock climbing and abseiling in the Marble Mountains. The rock climbing was hard but rewarding. We were all beginners, but the staff was patient with us and incredibly helpful in guiding us on how to climb the rocks. The end of the trip is open-ended (i.e. they will keep going until you are tired). So your day can be from 8:30am to as late as 4 or 5pm if your physically able. The abseiling was also great as we went down into a cavernous enclave full of buddhist statues and saw some incredible cave formations.

If you're looking for adventure near Hoi An look no further!

3  Thank Ben C
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I admit, I almost wet my pants the first time I went down. But the thrill was amazing. It was terrifying but a memory for life. The caves were so beautiful as well! Thank you Thini and coung!

4  Thank Linda N
Reviewed June 12, 2013

A short review to acknowledge and thank Tingh and Cong for a fantastic abseiling tour to Marble Mountain earlier this week. We could not complement the two guys enough. Their professionalism; good nature meant we had a fun filled morning. Kevin and Kathleen from Ireland.

5  Thank regandromore
See more reviews
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We had a biking tour in hue and hoi an with one of phat tires guides and let me say it was one of the best tours we have ever had. We could pick our biking routes and change our schedule because the guides were flexible. They knew the area well and it was sad when we finally had to say good bye to then but it was hands down some of the best guides we've ever had. I defiantly reccomend then for guides in the area.

3  Thank Rmv123