“We loved thinh and his offsider”
Review of Phat Tire Ventures

$59.00*
Bike Tour to My Son Sanctuary from Hoi An
$39.00*
and up
Hoi An countryside cruise by bike
Ranked #7 of 147 Outdoor Activities in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Phat Tire Ventures Vietnam (PTV) is the longest running adventure sports outfitter in Vietnam specializing in mountain biking, white water rafting, trekking, rock climbing and canyoning. We have offices in both Dalat and Hoi An.
Sydney, Australia
“We loved thinh and his offsider”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

We loved out day at marbled mountain, equipment was safe but I did end
Up with a
Scrape on my arm which was my fault for not looking where I was going but it was omitted in instruction to do so. I actually learned a lot more about lifestyle from thinh than anyone else I Vietnam PS I am 52 and my friend 64 years if your physically well you can do!

• Korean first
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Fantastic day abseiling”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We booked a day abseiling at Marble Mountain with Phat Tire having read the trip advisor ratings and we weren't disappointed. Tihn and Gun picked us up from our hotel on the morning and we found that we were the only two attending, so we pretty much had a private trip. Tihn and Gun (sorry if I've spelt it wrong chaps) were great hosts with plenty of help, patience and interesting information throughout the day. Bearing in mind Kathy and I are 42, never abseiled before and not gym monsters we had a superb time ending in an abseil down a 55m cave wall. We had a good picnic lunch provided and the day was great. Cheers Tihn and Gun. (Ps. I was better than Kathy ;-)

Melbourne, Australia
“Climbing at Marble Mountain”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My partner and I used Phat Tire to do a rock climbing and sight seeing tour around the middle of February 2013. We had a fantastic time climbing all over Marble mountain in very safe conditions thanks to our two guides. My partner hadn't really climbed before but I am fairly experienced. The Phat Tire team were able to set up routes for both of us to have a great time on. The lunch and trasport were also top notch. Couldn't recommend them more highly.

Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience with great people!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I used this company with my family in December 2012 to rock climb and go on a bike tour. Service was great, Thao and Cuong looked after us and were really supportive when we were rock climbing as myself and my brother were beginners but with their encouragement we had a great time. Food was great, craic was banter- two really great days. At the beginning of February my friend and I used the company to abseil and it was awesome. The views, the abseiling and the experience were such a highlight of the holiday. Thinh and Cuong looked after us and were really entertaining and great tour guides around the mountain. Especially as Thinh was able to tell us what year we were born in (we were there for Tet New Year of the Sanke) and explain the meanings and history of the statues in the mountains. Again food was great and with both trips easily arranged, and collection from and to the airport. Company highly recommended!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Samantha M
Hiroshima, Japan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Doing the 'Marble Mountain Descent'”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My girlfriend and I enjoyed a day of Abseiling into caves and down the side of a mountain a lot. We always felt secure and never had any problems, despite never having done Abseiling before. There was a short introduction, which made sure that everybody knew the most important aspects and security measures. After that it was pure fun every descent that we did, because you have more than one spot and each is a little bit different.
We also had lunch, which was great, since Abseiling (and walking back up) is actually quite exhausting.
Would do it again in a heartbeat and can recommend it as an activity one should do when in Hoi An.

Visited January 2013