“Great!”

Countryside Bicycle Tour from Hoi An
Ranked #13 of 156 Outdoor Activities in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Immerse yourself for a half day or a full day into native Viet Nam. This bicycle tour will take you far away from the beaten tracks. You will discover the genuine customs and traditions of the Vietnamese peasants. You will long remember these unforgettable moments spent in the heart of traditional Viet Nam. A truly unique experience.
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Did the afternoon tour and loved it. Great way to see the villages on the small islands out of Hoi An, with some amazing scenery and lots of insight into Vietnamese culture

Write a ReviewReviews (2,483)
All reviews
in 42 reviews
"village life"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My girlfriend and me booked the "Real Vietnam Tour" and had an amazing time during the trip.
There was good local food, a beautiful countryside, communication with locals and very informative explanations by the tour guides, and even problems with the bikes were solved on the spot and in no time.
The guides themselves were very nice, always in a good mood, and able to talk and understand English well.
You don't have to worry about exhaustion either, the tour had some stops and slower parts (bridges) and nobody was left behind.
My girlfriend and me loved it and would do it again any day.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This has been the highlight of our trip! We did the tour starting at lunchtime and back by 6 pm. Couldn't believe how much we saw and learnt in that short time. A beautiful boat ride across the delta to pick up our bikes on an island that was absolutely fascinating and educational on life in Vietnam. The owner of the tour is French who speaks fluent English and is married to a lovely Vietnamese girl. I had been suffering from the remains of a bad chest cold and at the end of the tour was presented with some local muti that fixed me. My wife and I loved the experience and all this for only £11! Thank you Pascal! From Julia and Mike.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

we did the full day bicycle tour and it was amazing. We paddled through many villages, over bamboo and floating bridges, saw a man washing his water baffalos, fishermen, weavers, had lunch at a local place and enjoyed the guidance of our tour guide Thuy. She was fun, very energetic and passtionate about showing us her country. She always had a story to tell. Half way she bought fish from the fishermen along the road to save the fish and she let them out a bit later to give them new lives. Overall we had a lot of fun and fully enjoyed the tour. It was very well organized, the bikes had several gears and they were easy and comfortable to ride. A half day group joint us after lunch and I have say that I was glad we booked the full day. There was just much more to see in the first part of the tour. The day flew by and we never felt it was too long or to strencious. However we were happy to get back to the hotel and get a shower. If I would need to choose between seeing My on Sanctuary and doing this tour I'd do the bike tour.