“Great bike tour”

$24.00*
Countryside Bicycle Tour from Hoi An
Ranked #2 of 151 Outdoor Activities in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Immerse yourself for a half day or a full day into native Viet Nam. This bicycle tour will take you far away from the beaten tracks. You will discover the genuine customs and traditions of the Vietnamese peasants. You will long remember these unforgettable moments spent in the heart of traditional Viet Nam. A truly unique experience.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I called Heaven & Earth and another top ranked bike tour company in Hoi An. Booked with Heaven & Earth because the staff answering the phones spoke better English, they clearly explained where the bike trip would go and they were cheaper. Did a 2 hour afternoon bike ride to herb village with our 6 and 9 year old children (who have biking experience). Beautiful scenery, lovely guide with great English, herb village is really interesting, bikes and helmets were fine. Was a highlight of our trip

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Thuy was our guide and she did a great job! Saw some amazing countryside and some really beautiful people. Highly recommend the full 22km tour. It's an all day tour but really worth it.

1  Thank JennyN696
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This tour was recommended to us by a friend who had been on it before and we found it to be every bit as enjoyable as she had said. The guides were fabulous and informative, the ride was gentle and considering the heat of the day this was a bonus! A great way to see rural areas of Hoi An and interact with villagers, appreciating their lifestyle, and traditions. The basket boating was lots of fun. This is a must do activity!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is a must do if you have the time in Hoi An. A great way to see some of the hidden rural lifestyle of Vietnam.
We had a small group and the tour leaders Be and My were an absolute delight to spend the day with, great ladies with a wonderful sense of humor and fun to be with.
Don't be worried if you don't ride a bike, the full day tour is only about 10 kilometers and all flat quiet roads, really easy. Check out our blog site for some more details, it's link is below.

1  Thank Mr_rossduncan
Reviewed October 1, 2012

When I was picked up from my hotel I was surprised at first to find I would be the only person taking the tour that afternoon, although it was mid week and out of season. However the staff were super lovely and the young girl who showed me around made me feel very welcome and answered all my questions, not only about the places we visited but also about Vietnamese culture. In addition we were able to stop and take pictures whenever I wanted,she was always so keen to please - it wasn't till later I discovered we were over an hour late at the end of the tour. Can't recommend the tour enough... great customer service and good fun !!