“Fun, helpful and beautiful pics ...”

Heaven and Earth Bicycle Tours
Book on TripAdvisor
More Info
$17.00*
and up
Afternoon Countryside Bike Tour from Hoi An
Ranked #2 of 144 Outdoor Activities in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Immerse yourself for a half day or a full day into native Viet Nam. This bicycle tour will take you far away from the beaten tracks. You will discover the genuine customs and traditions of the Vietnamese peasants. You will long remember these unforgettable moments spent in the heart of traditional Viet Nam. A truly unique experience.
Hanam, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
“Fun, helpful and beautiful pics ...”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

When I was picked up from my hotel I was surprised at first to find I would be the only person taking the tour that afternoon, although it was mid week and out of season. However the staff were super lovely and the young girl who showed me around made me feel very welcome and answered all my questions, not only about the places we visited but also about Vietnamese culture. In addition we were able to stop and take pictures whenever I wanted,she was always so keen to please - it wasn't till later I discovered we were over an hour late at the end of the tour. Can't recommend the tour enough... great customer service and good fun !!

Visited August 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Ramat Hasharon
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Enjoyable , interesting and funny family bicycle tour”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We took as a family the private Countryside tour 9:00-15:00 and had a wonderful day. The tour included interesting places, nice views, and bamboo bridges; rowing baskets, homestay lunch and 2 funny and lovely girls guides – Lan and Loan who did everything to make us laugh...They had a wide knowledge and made our perfect day.

2 Thank drorf
South Wales
“Biking Trip with Heaven & Earth - Jul 12”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Hi - we had a great afternoon out with Heaven & Earth - it was just myself and two teenage daughters - but the group were friendly, the tour guides fab - and my daughters really enjoyed finding out about life in Vietnam from girls their own age. The cycling was easy going, lots of stop offs, and a great way to explore the countryside and see things we wouldn't have otherwise! - really enjoyed the trip, and one of the highlights of our time in Hoi An!
Thanks! Alison, Nicole & Ellie!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Affordable and Wonderful Bike Ride in Vietnam!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Brillant bike tour with Heaven and Earth Bicycle Tour. (They have a few you can choose from). I chose the two hour bike ride which was fantastic.This was afforadable and was able to accomodate my eight year old daughter easily enough. The experience of riding around and learning about the herb village, rice paddocks and stopping off and meeting the locals was wonderful. The bikes were comfortable to ride and you had many opportunities to take photos.
The team were wonderful with there knowledge and were so friendly. I highly recommend this tour and others with Heaven and Earth Bicycle Tours.

auckland
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“fantastic fun”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is the second time we visited Vietnam and once again a highlight of our trip was the heaven and earth bicycle tour. This time we went on the "real vietnam bicycle tour" - about 22 km biking. All done with plenty of stops and refreshment times (which were needed). It was very hot but the scenery and local people you meet in the countryside make it all worthwhile. We had an amazingly fun time with just one other couple along with my husband and I on the tour, led by the wonderful Lan and Pascal, the owner. Both have a great sense of humour and we spent most of our refreshment times chatting and laughing. The second part of this tour consists of the same itinerary we had done the year before on the "countryside" bicycle tour - but in the afternoon rather than the morning which gave it a different flavour. Great lunch provided - all in all a rewarding and fantastic day. We would do this again just to get out in the countryside is so beautiful, seeing the paddie fields, a water buffalo, farm workers and many other sights. We would do a bicycle trip again with this company and hopefully with Lan if we return to Hoi An.

Visited April 2012