“Some of the best Indian food I've ever had”
Review of New Way Restaurant

New Way Restaurant
Ranked #578 of 863 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I wasn't expecting much when I came into this place. But I was blown away by how cheap everything was, the service was amazing and the menu had a lot of options. The food took a while to get there but that's understandable. In the end we only paid 13$ for 2 cocktails, 1 lassie, 1 beer, 4 naans and 2 mains! I couldn't believe I paid that much for such a quality meal.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Yup I have visited almost few important restros of Vietnam serving Indian Food. As a purely Indian, I can say that they r all mixedup.

No proper Indian preprations except "KARMA" & "Namaste" in Hoian from tripadvisors.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Casual little restaurant with surprisingly good Indian food. When you are totally spring rolled out--try their fixed menu meals--meat, chicken and seafood, or vegetarian--glass of wine included. The owners have cooked in Indian restaurants for many years and really know their stuff. Friendly staff, excellent value. We loved it!

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I found this little restaurant by accident and experienced from the best indian meals arround south east asia! I traveled now for more than 7 months here and I am devoted to the indian kitchen, especially as a vegetarian. And this chef does an incredible tasty dish one after another. I tried all veggie meals as I came here every day for a week. And everything was just exploding in my mouth from taste and freshness. And then the extremely reasonable prices!
Staff is very kind and friendly and I had several funny conversations in good english with them. One day, I even went to disco with one of them, haha!
Definitley recommend to come here. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Wow what a treat. We stumbled across this place, we've been travelling south eat Asia for a month and really fancied something without noodles...

The food was delicious, we had chicken tikka for starter with onion bhajis... We thought we'd get one bhaji for the price... We got 6 huge ones- the best I've ever tasted.

We both had curries and naan bread for main. It was fantastic, I asked how they learnt to make such delicious food, and the owners wife trained with an Indian chef 10 years ago!

Had to wait a little longer (there is only one cook) but it was absoultely worth waiting for.

Highly recommend, glad we came across it. We'll be back!

1  Thank LauraMcDermid