Tripadvisor
Hoi An
Post
Inbox
Search

“Mesmerizing view & Coconut”

92 Station Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #290 of 1,302 Restaurants in Hoi An
Description: Our restaurant located on Tran Phu street in the heart of Hoi An known as 92 Station. With a lovely ambiance and a professional team serving up both traditional Vietnamese and Western classics, we will bring you a great culinary experience. You can also enjoy our signature cocktails from the rooftop patio which has a spectacular view of the surrounding ancient town.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My tour guide brought me here at the end of our Airbnb experience. I was of course mesmerized by the view of the Old Town and ordered a fresh coconut to go with it. The coconut was amazing and I managed to carve into the meat with my plastic straw as well (in retrospect I should have asked for a spoon). Frankly this has been the best coconut I have had anywhere in Asia so I highly recommend it. I came back to this restaurant a few days later to try the food as well. The food was great but very Westernized unfortunately. If you're looking for authentic Hoi An dishes, I would not come here but definitely do to check out the view (especially at sunset).

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (54)

Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

We loved this place; attracted by colourful cushions on the seats, and cool signeage, we drank our superb coffees at a road-side table, and watched (some of) the world go by.
Cappucino and black coffee, both perfect and good price too. Loved it here.

Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

I just need pictures on the roof, so we visited this cafe but ordered food which is Pho - vietnamese noodle and fresh coconut. So we got lunch and great pics here.

Reviewed November 7, 2019 via mobile

After a hard day of being targeted by tourist traps in Hoi An, we were lucky to stumble upon this. Try the cocktails with herbs from the organic farm - we loved the endless fiends cocktail

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Snejtyew
Reviewed October 10, 2019 via mobile

We walked past this place and decided to take a quick look at the menu. Staff seemed really friendly so we gave it a go. Took us to their roof terrace and had some fantastic food, both Asian and Western dishes on offer.

Very reasonably priced and nice atmosphere. Recommend!

Date of visit: October 2019