“Incredible Incredible”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Incredible Incredible”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

What a great experience, picked up from the Hotel, taken on a Motorbike to here, given some nice ginger tea and a foot soak whilst I wound down. The massage was superb! I asked for it quite firm and it was perfect, I feel like a new person! Definitely the best massage I've had in Vietnam, and the cost was very reasonable for the quality.

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly and professional”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I visited Hoi An Day Spa in Jan and had a great experience. Great value for money and a professional and relaxing environment. Staff were extremely friendly and went out of their way to make my visit wonderful. I recommend the delux manicure and pedicure! Will definitely be telling all my friends!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tara F
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Recommended”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We had a couple of good experiences here - massages, body scrubs and the best pedicure I've had! Friendly staff and a relaxing atmosphere. Recommend this spa on that basis. To other reviewers that have found massages too soft, we found that as long as you say what you want (eg strong massage), they will organise for you, something to bear in mind.

Australind, Australia
“Just the best”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We ended up getting package #4 Aroma Healing Body Massage. Great place really makes you feel pampers. Great customers service and talented employees.

Visited December 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excelent staff”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Excellent staff and frontline services. The atmosphere is cozy. Especially Tina masseuse. Very friendly and wonderful hands. I recommend.

Visited December 2013