“Great service, great food, great cause. ”

STREETS Restaurant Cafe
Ranked #43 of 838 Restaurants in Hoi An
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: STREETS Restaurant Cafe features contemporary Vietnamese and International cuisine, in a beautifully restored Hoi An building which was designed to complement the warm and attentive service.All our guests have the added satisfaction of "Dining for a Cause" STREETS is an innovative social enterprise for street kids and other disadvantaged youth. Our HoiAn restaurant and regional training center provide a comprehensive 18-month culinary and hospitality program.
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Social enterprise that trains under privileged youth.

Good food. Good cause. Impressed.

Had the Com Ga (shredded chicken rice) which was delightful. Light and appetizing with the lime juice.

There are newer reviews for STREETS Restaurant Cafe

Reviewed December 30, 2013

One of the big problems I have in Vietnam is the widespread use of MSG. Many people are allergic to it in some way. And it's cumulative. Streets don't use it at all, which is fantastic. The food is really great here, service great, owners are special people. It's based on helping people to help themselves. Great cause which adds to this being a special place. Has to be my favourite place given everything about it.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten a few times and the food has always been good.

This time my wife and I ate there after trying some different places. I wasn't feeling great but my white rose cakes and fresh nem cuon rolls were great.

My wife wasn't overly happy with her tuna and rice dish as the rice wasn 't cooked to her liking but I food it quite tasty.

The service was quick and helpful. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We have been in Hoi An for 4 days and this restaurant is definitely a favourite. The food was stunning, so fresh and delicious. The service was excellent - a perfect mix of professionalism and warmth. The added bonus is the background of Streets International and their good works. We highly recommend Streets to anyone visiting Hoi An,

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Had excellent food and service at this restaurant. The staff consist of ex street kids who are now well trained in their way of dealing with customers in a restaurant. They were extremely friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. We really enjoyed our meal here.