“Excellent food, fast service”

STREETS Restaurant Cafe
Ranked #50 of 941 Restaurants in Hoi An
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: STREETS Restaurant Cafe features contemporary Vietnamese and International cuisine, in a beautifully restored Hoi An building which was designed to complement the warm and attentive service.All our guests have the added satisfaction of "Dining for a Cause" STREETS is an innovative social enterprise for street kids and other disadvantaged youth. Our HoiAn restaurant and regional training center provide a comprehensive 18-month culinary and hospitality program.
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I only had a short time in Hoi An and I walked past this restaurant not knowing what it was all about. It supports a program to help teach youth to cook through an affiliated culinary program in the states. The food was delicious for sure! And the staff were very friendly, it was a great dinner and supported something meaningful :) I would definitely recommend it!!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,178)

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Tonight my husband and I had fabulous meal at Streets. We decided to go there because we support the concept of giving mydisadvantaged young people an opportunity to learn about work and participate in a training program that will assist them achieve their goals.
The young people, who served us ,were a delight ,very professional and keen to please. The food was delicious and the coconut ice-cream is a must. Congratulations to all involved in this initiative .

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Me & my husband visited this restaurant last night, our first night in Hoi An. Staff very friendly, even assisting me with a knife and fork to eat my food with. We ordered spring rolls and papaya & shredded beef salad to start, for mains pork and shrimp crispy pancake and pork and quails egg claypot curry. All the food was delicious but we both agreed that the salad was one of the nicest we've has, so tasty! Yes, the food prices here are a little on the expensive side for Vietnam, but we didn't mind that as the atmosphere was lovely and it's all for a good cause. We wouldn't hesitate to go back again!

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Good service good atmosphere but food just ok. Thought there food could have been a bit more depth & flavour.had the same dishes the night before on the street & much better. I suspect they have modified to suit tourists taste. Mistake in my opinion.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Excellent food, nice atmosphere. excellent service. Well worth the effort to go there. We stopped there for lunch while on a short visit to Hoi An. And nice to feel that what you are spending is going to an excellent cause!