“Best food I found in 6 weeks of Vietnam”

STREETS Restaurant Cafe
Ranked #50 of 946 Restaurants in Hoi An
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: STREETS Restaurant Cafe features contemporary Vietnamese and International cuisine, in a beautifully restored Hoi An building which was designed to complement the warm and attentive service.All our guests have the added satisfaction of "Dining for a Cause" STREETS is an innovative social enterprise for street kids and other disadvantaged youth. Our HoiAn restaurant and regional training center provide a comprehensive 18-month culinary and hospitality program.
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I went to the restaurant for the good cause (it is called streets because it employs kids that would otherwise be poor and uneducated living on the streets). But came back because of the amazing food!
I had lunch there and loved it so much I went back for dinner
The meals I had were the best I have had in my 6 weeks of Vietnam
I have and would recommend this place to everyone

Write a ReviewReviews (3,179)

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We went here last night after reading the reviews and we were not disappointed. The food was very yummy (as good as some of the top Vietnamese restaurants we had been to), the service was wonderful - our waiter Linh spoke great English and was a delight to have serve us and there is a nice atmosphere to the restaurant. We could not fault anything, we will be back!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Great food, nice atmosphere, good cause. Makes me want to go home and start cooking! Fourth visit to this restaurant.

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant offers a lovely evening combined with the opportunity to contribute to a good cause. It is run by an organisation who concentrate in training the local youth to ensure they get jobs in the future and stay on the straight and narrow.
The staff were excellent and really went out of their way to ensure that we had a nice evening. Our waiter Linh was fantastic. The food was lovely and although it wasn't the best that we had during our time in Hoi An it was certainly delicious. We tried the taster menu which was very reasonably priced at 220,000 pp for three courses. The rice paper spring rolls are amazing!
Please note that you can't smoke at this restaurant - this wasn't a problem for us but may disappoint some visitors.
We would definitely recommend eating at Streets.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We arrived here last night, we had been looking for a pizza restaurant nearby, but got lost, luckily for us we spotted streets, the food I would highly recommend, service was excellent, very clean environment we were made most welcome. Great food at reasonable prices, I want to go back again.