“Delicious food!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

We found ganesh restaurant on the first day in Hoi An and ate here for the next 4 days for dinner.
It was delicious.
I am of indian origin and normally am fussy with indian food in restaurants but I really enjoyed the dishes I tried. The Shahi Paneer and Channa Masala was delicious and the garlic naans were so tasty! We also tried the Thali..really good value..huge portions and you get to try and few dishes.
I would recommend trying this restaurant!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,541)

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Upset that I only at their 3 times in 6 days! Due to TET they were closed for our last 2 out of 6 days we were there otherwise form the day we found it we would have eaten there everyday. Food was brilliant service fantastic and price was spot on. If they did take away I'd order to hue ;-)

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

We were part of a group. The food was good and the staff were friendly. We enjoyed the evening but I think this place is a bit over rated, or at least that was the general concessive of the group.

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Been there for dinner on our first night in hoi an I can honestly say best Indian restaurant I have been too. The service was very Efficient and friendly staff . Defo recommend it ! Good and easy location

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We found Ganesh on trip advisor and we were not disappointed, the service was great, the food was very good quality, better than any Indian we have tried in Australia, and coming from the UK we like our Indians, we would recommend Ganesh to anybody, we might even go again tonight, keep up the good work