“Lovely Restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Genuine Indian food. Great service, good atmosphere and very pleasant restaurant. Would recommend to Indian food lovers.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

It was easy to find and it was full. Got invited to share table with others and ordered a veg thali. I was shocked at the portions quantity and the size of chapati was something i have never seen in Vietnam, it was double the size. The food was really good. I hate to waste food but there was no way i could have finished it. Next time i visit, i would not be going alone. Recommended.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Typically I do not like Indian food, all taste the same to me. This place changed me! Our group selected several curries and all were fabulous! Owner Is Nepalese, not Indian and I think that shows in the food. Quality ingredients and superb service.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My father in law was a bit dubious about eating here but I wanted a change from noodles and lemon grass. We made a bit of an adventure out of getting there by taking a cyclo from the river up to the restaurant which was fun (but we felt a bit sorry for the cyclo riders so gave them a tip). The fun of the cyclos extended to our delight at the wonderful spicy aroma filling the restaurant. We were greeted by the friendly staff and shown to a table (we were lucky, we hadn't booked and the restaurant filled up super fast). From the menu i spied a non-vegetariant Thali and decided that had everything i needed. True to my hopes, the Thali was absolutely delicious! No need for anything else, it had several meat dishes, a dahl, some raita and a huge garlic naan. very happy customer!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I was a bit apprehensive about eating here.
The food was absolutely good.
Its a short stroll from the midlle of town.
The service was good .
we got our order all togather and relatively quick.
Some places bring the order in dribs and drabs. Not this one.