“The best lamb samosa I've had”
Review of Ganesh

Ganesh
Ranked #43 of 862 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

One of the best Indians I've ever had. Everything was spot on, copious amounts, perfectly spiced, massive naans and amazing lamb samosas. I also ate in the one in Nha Trang- both perfect

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We popped in here for a v. untraditional Christmas dinner and were not disappointed. We ordered the garlic naan, chicken jalfrezi and another chicken curry dish and all were very good. Service was prompt and courteous and the restaurant has a nice low key local feel. It got fairly busy towards 7pm so there was a nice atmosphere. Tip - we went here for a late lunch at 3.30pm and they had not yet made the food so hit this place at usual lunch time or wait until dinner.would go back here again.

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We came here the first time on the advise of friends.... we came back three more times because it was all we could think about! I once worked at one of the best Indian Restaurants in Canada, ever since it has been hard for me to find "great" Indian food! The place I worked was a 9.5 out of 10. I never gave it a 10 because I never give anywhere I eat a 10. Ganesh is a 10. Every time we go, we try something new and we have not once been disappointed! The staff is friendly, the service has been quick every time. The last time we went, they were packed and we were told it would be a 1 hour wait but they had us in in 10 minutes! Try the Chicken Coconut curry!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

If you are hungry then maybe not go today as it appears there is always a fairly long (30 - 50 minute wait). If you want some of the best Indian food you will ever eat then definitely go.

We both agreed it is the best Indian we have ever eaten. The naan bread is huge but better than that it is fluffy and delicious. The Dahl was incredibly tasty and definitely held its own against the potatoes in cumin and malai kofta.

The staff are lovely and will fill you with drinks so you don't starve. I don't want to put you off regarding the waiting time as the food is seriously worth the wait.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

because with a full house, you're going to be waiting a LONG time for your food. We waited almost 1.5 hours for our meal of lamb curry, chicken vindaloo, and garlic/butter naan bread. This place isn't worth the rave. Definitely overrated and have had better Indian in Melbourne.