Tripadvisor
Hoi An
Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best tailor in town

Great Service. Good stuff. Can definitely recommend them. Especially Lee does a very very good job!!

Reviewed 2 days ago
holyfabe
Vienna, Austria
via mobile
Tailor Thanh Design

All the clothes fits perfect! They are really friendly and helpful - I would totally recommend this... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
M3708ASstephanier

Recommended experiences in and around Hoi An
from $16.42
from $67.50
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews great service amazing customer service tailor made recommend this place quick service three piece suit multiple fittings amazing experience tailor shop reasonable price beautiful dress final product next morning excellent quality great clothes high quality attention to detail
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I can't say enough great thing about this shop. There was so much attention to detail and the quality of our clothes was superb. We had a lot of fun designing our clothes with everyone at the shop. Lee and everyone was so great. Thanks from Dan and Alex

Reviewed January 19, 2020

I had two custom made suits with different colour trousers and tweed jackets. Quality is excellent and the team take the time to get the fit perfect. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

First I bought 2 dresses and 1 skirt. After the first fitting I decided to order 1 more dress. Because the other dresses are so perfect! Really happy with the good service en the good work they did!!! All credits to Sandy & Lee!

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

I bought 1 suit, 2 shirts, 1 polo and 1 chino and everything fits perfect. There was no hurry and 'Lee' helped untill it all fits perfect!

Reviewed January 16, 2020

I recommend the staff is simply amazing and so kind I will miss them! They did an amazing job I would come again! Go for it! Good price and great experience!!