“Average quality”
Review of Trung Duc Couture

Trung Duc Couture
Ranked #39 of 416 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: At TRUNG DUC (R), expert tailor Mrs Lee will help you design an outfit to suit your style and always at her quality. The meaning of Trung Duc is "your style and our quality". Mrs Lee can make any type of outfit that you like, from everyday clothes to office attire, even wedding dresses. She always stocks plentiful reserves of cotton, wool, cashmere and silk from quality fabric suppliers around the world. Mrs Lee worked as a designer manager for a famous fashion house before starting her own business in Hoi An.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I bought a suit and some shirts. The suit is great but the shirts deteriorated within a few wears. Poor quality natetial and workmanship in the shirts

4  Thank AJM777Oz
lee n, Manager at Trung Duc Couture, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thanks for your review but we guarantee quality for our customer and we are very please to help you find out the problem Even you are not my customer. Please contact us because we are finest quality and we stand by our work.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I just had two suites and three dress shirts made and they fit perfectly! The quality is as good as it gets! I am an avid suit wearer and know of good quality suits and good tailers.. Trung Duc is my new favorite store. They will have my measurements for 5 years so I will purchase more soon! Also the staff is so friendly!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I had some experience about this tailor; its just my opinion:
- Fabric source is small and diversiform but has no unique differences compare with others.
- Cheap price and poor tailoring.

3  Thank Alivci
lee n, Manager at Trung Duc Couture, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

We are very sorry that you did not like what we made for you. We stand by our work and you can email us what the problem it is and we can correct this. We have excellent feedback and I am a perfectionist. I would be happy to assist you. Our clothing is of the finest quality in the world and our tailors are professionals that stand by their work. Thank you very much!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The staff at Trung Duc were very helpful and friendly. We had a number of items made and are so far very pleased with them.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was so impressed with the service we received here, I would highly recommend anyone looking for a tailor in Hoi An to visit Trung Duc. The girls were brilliant, they want all their customers to be happy and provide an exceptional service. Keep in mind when getting clothes made they may be a little bit bigger when you get home. We have done it twice now in Hoi An and both times they fit beautifully when we were trying on there, but at home when all the fluid from your body has been released and your not hot, sticky and swollen from the heat, the clothes are a little bigger. I went to Yaly last time but these girls are top notch. If you are happy they are happy. Will definitely be going back.