“Cheap price and poor tailoring”
Review of Trung Duc Couture

Trung Duc Couture
Ranked #30 of 409 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: At TRUNG DUC (R), expert tailor Mrs Lee will help you design an outfit to suit your style and always at her quality. The meaning of Trung Duc is "your style and our quality". Mrs Lee can make any type of outfit that you like, from everyday clothes to office attire, even wedding dresses. She always stocks plentiful reserves of cotton, wool, cashmere and silk from quality fabric suppliers around the world. Mrs Lee worked as a designer manager for a famous fashion house before starting her own business in Hoi An.
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I had some experience about this tailor; its just my opinion:
- Fabric source is small and diversiform but has no unique differences compare with others.
- Cheap price and poor tailoring.

3  Thank Alivci
lee n, Manager at Trung Duc Couture, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

We are very sorry that you did not like what we made for you. We stand by our work and you can email us what the problem it is and we can correct this. We have excellent feedback and I am a perfectionist. I would be happy to assist you. Our clothing is of the finest quality in the world and our tailors are professionals that stand by their work. Thank you very much!

There are newer reviews for Trung Duc Couture

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The staff at Trung Duc were very helpful and friendly. We had a number of items made and are so far very pleased with them.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was so impressed with the service we received here, I would highly recommend anyone looking for a tailor in Hoi An to visit Trung Duc. The girls were brilliant, they want all their customers to be happy and provide an exceptional service. Keep in mind when getting clothes made they may be a little bit bigger when you get home. We have done it twice now in Hoi An and both times they fit beautifully when we were trying on there, but at home when all the fluid from your body has been released and your not hot, sticky and swollen from the heat, the clothes are a little bigger. I went to Yaly last time but these girls are top notch. If you are happy they are happy. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I ordered a suit at this tailor. At first when received, I felt very satisfied about it. It fitted me and I looked so elegant when wearing it. But after just a few times of using it seemed to be threadbare without any strong effect. I required the best quality, accepted high price but goods’ quality is so poor. Deeply disappointed!

2  Thank JoannnLip
lee n, Manager at Trung Duc Couture, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Thank you for your review please contact with me because in here we stand behine the quality and look after 100% for my customer but I don't know you even in my list customer do not have your name too. You are wrong place
PLEASE Contact us with this email: trungduc744@yahoo.com.vn

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We just came back from our holiday in Vietnam. What a great country! Our last place to visit was Hoi An. Because we were on family holiday with three children we had planned to go cycling, enjoy the beach and walk through the rice fields in Hoi An. We did all this but also enjoyed the services of Mrs Lee and her team at Trung Duc. We met Mrs Lee when she was off work and enjoying her weekend with her children. We started talking and she mentioned it was easy to have clothes made in Hoi An and invited us to drop by her shop. And so we did...... With the result that we left Vietnam with two suits and six dresses extra! So nice to unpack our suitcases and admire all the beautiful clothes. Mrs Lee has a great choice of fabrics and a professional eye for measurements. I felt comfortable making choices and was very happy with her professional knowledge about choosing fabrics, lining etc. After the first fitting some minor adjustments were made and after a short while we could pick everything up. The efficiency and professionality made that our three children did not get bored during the fittings, on the contrary they were sure they were ready to get their first suit made..... Well Mrs Lee, they will for sure visit you again when they are a bit older. And I ofcourse hope to meet again soon too.Thanks so much!