“fast tailor, good quality”
Review of Trung Duc Couture

Trung Duc Couture
Ranked #39 of 414 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: At TRUNG DUC (R), expert tailor Mrs Lee will help you design an outfit to suit your style and always at her quality. The meaning of Trung Duc is "your style and our quality". Mrs Lee can make any type of outfit that you like, from everyday clothes to office attire, even wedding dresses. She always stocks plentiful reserves of cotton, wool, cashmere and silk from quality fabric suppliers around the world. Mrs Lee worked as a designer manager for a famous fashion house before starting her own business in Hoi An.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

As we visited Hoi An, I decided to buy a made-to-measure suit. We followed a recommendation and found this tailor. After selecting the desired type, it lasted one night to make the suit including two shirts and a west. Two days later and two trys on everything was ready to pick up. Really good quality, nice material and a good look. Two missing ties had been sent to the hotel in our next destination.

Really nice stuff there, fully recommended!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Trung Duc was recommended to us before we went to Hoi an, but with so many tailors around you can never be sure who are good, but as soon as we entered the shop we knew we had picked the right tailors, Lee and the team never tried to push us into buying anything and when we asked any questions they always came up with great ideas. I had a Vietnam outfit made (ao dai) it was perfect after just one fitting, i also had a dress made but Lee has a good eye, and said that she wanted to take it in slightly so we went for lunch and in 2 hours it was done, my husband also had a shirt made and they suggested colours and material that was right for him. A great find!!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had several images of items I wanted made. Le and her team made me feel comfortable right from the first time I entered the store. She was very thorough with her measurements and gave great advise in selecting fabric. I had 4 pieces made in total and they are all perfect. I have put them through the wash already and they all look good as new. I had 2 fittings as one pair of pants weren't sitting right, after the second fitting they were perfect. Le always had cold water to drink on arrival in her shop and really cares for her customers. I have no hesitation in recommending Trung Duc. She also keeps your measurements on file for 5 years so you can order online from home. Excellent service!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We visited Hoi An in Oct 2012. Trung Duc was recommended to us by one of our tour guides as the best place in Hoi An to get some clothes made, and we weren't disappointed! We were welcomed immediately, and given plenty of time to scroll through the books and ask many questions. We ordered a number of suits & shirts each - our tailor Lee was friendly, skilled, accommodating and quick. The clothes we had made are great quality, fit very well and get worn to work regularly. We had them shipped back to AU rather than carting them around for the rest of our holiday, and they arrived without any issues. I have since referred friends to Lee at Trung Duc. If you're after a tailor in Hoi An, then make sure you drop by Trung Duc!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We were recommended Trung Duc. After a bad experience by my wife last year at another tailor, we were over the moon on the measurements and final fitting here. Lee,Mi,Phuong and Thanh are are pleasure to visit. I got 2 work slacks and 2shorts and my wife got 2 slacks and 4 shirts, which cost us $400 which we are very happy with. Our measurements are on file for 5 years, which I will look at using. Thank you ladies.