“thankyou Ly and My!”
Review of Trung Duc Couture

Trung Duc Couture
Ranked #39 of 414 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: At TRUNG DUC (R), expert tailor Mrs Lee will help you design an outfit to suit your style and always at her quality. The meaning of Trung Duc is "your style and our quality". Mrs Lee can make any type of outfit that you like, from everyday clothes to office attire, even wedding dresses. She always stocks plentiful reserves of cotton, wool, cashmere and silk from quality fabric suppliers around the world. Mrs Lee worked as a designer manager for a famous fashion house before starting her own business in Hoi An.
Reviewed November 11, 2012

will definately be in touch to order some more bits and pieces when the time is right! Your tailoring is very intuitive with attention to detail (especially I am fussy about seams!!!) so thankyou to you both for your service! I wish you well! from anna and (daughter) Tully (late september).

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We were referred to this tailor from friends of ours who had some clothes done here as we'll. They were very professional and helpful. Eager to please and most importantly not pushy at all! My husband had two dress shirts and a pair of pants made and I had two dresses. Had a few fittings at which they were more than happy to change anything I requested. They were so friendly. I will certainly be recommending them to others I know.. The final product is even better than I imagined.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife bought two dresses. We accidentally found this store and we were happy we did. The first thing I did was checked trip advisor and saw the glowing reviews and they were not wrong.

My wife came in with a picture of a similar dress that she wanted. Lee and My (sisters) were incredible. They had the dress ready for a fitting the next day. We were so impressed that we had another made however this time we had no picture. Lee sat with my wife for ages designing a new dress from scratch and it was perfectly made down to the last detail. The dress was beautiful silk and lace. This is something we noticed other tailors don't do as well.

It's very clear that Lee takes a lot of pride in her work and her business and that really does show. Her store may not look as fancy as some of the posher stores however you can get anything made and you will not regret it!

All round great store, great experience and lovely people.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I took in a pair of well fitting pants and shorts that I picked up while traveling through Italy. They were able to exactly recreate these items for me in new colors - for a fraction of the cost that I paid originally. They also did a tricky repair job in the pants I already owned for free! After a fitting we did a quick length adjustment and then everything was delivered to my hotel later that evening. Very convenient. The staff are friendly, laidback and non-pushy, which is quite a relief after walking through the streets of Hoi An.
From what I have read and heard it really pays to go to the right tailor (~ 600 in Hoi Ain) and "you get what you pay for". I would also be wary of any recommendations from your accommodation as they usually have an arrangement. We had a look at another tailor 'Blue ms Tam Tam' and while I am sure they do good work we got a lot of pressure from the designers.

1  Thank Zac S
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The staff are very friendly. My boyfriend got a suit made up and I got a couple of dresses all done within 24hrs. The dresses fitted well and the fabric was lovely, they also keep your measurment s if you want To order online.Fantastic service.

1  Thank Erilen