“Quality, riverside restaurant on the way to the beach”

Fullmoon Town Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #326 of 838 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fullmoon Town Restaurant & Bar is a relaxing and inspiring getaway 3km from Hoi An’s old town and only 500 m from Cua Dai beach, focused on exceptional customer service, authentic Vietnamese food and Hoi An specialties. The restaurant with its beautiful surroundings – the riverside, the lush garden with traditional wooden houses with its seating capacity of 500 on 4000 m2, Fullmoon Town Restaurant is a perfect choice for medium and large sized tourist groups. In addition, the restaurant hosts a wide variety of private functions, special events and catering services in Hoi An Old Town, An Bang beach, Cham island or My Son sanctuary. We offer several entertainment options, such as traditional Vietnamese music and dance performances, craft demonstrations, and we are ready to implement any of your ideas to complete your event. We have various set & buffet menus which can be customized to suit any sized occasion and taste, not only to meet special dietary requirements or but also take experience to the finest culinary culture.
Reviewed December 15, 2013

After spending some days in the city exploring the local sandwiches and soups, I found that restaurant on my way to the beach. It is according to the highest standards of Europe, it is clean and has a fantastic atmosphere, a beautifully well-kept garden and you can choose to sit out at the river or inside in the shady place.

The menu is very long, I asked for suggestions and tried very delicious local dishes. I had the chance to chat with the manager of the restaurant, he told me that they focus on local recipes and local ingredients.

The service is very friendly and helpful. The staff spoke good english. Ones you think you tasted the street food, I suggest to go to that place and try a real restaurant feeling also in Hoi an, it at the best place going to the beach or coming back from there.

There are newer reviews for Fullmoon Town Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

My Husband and I drove past this place and thought, wow this place looks fancy, so we decided to give it a try.

We couldn't find the restaurant reviews on trip advisor at first, but we were pretty tired of eating local street food and wanted to go somewhere nice and clean.

We came here at 6:00 on a Friday night and the restaurant was completely empty to our bewilderment. The decor, structure, gardens, setup of the restaurant was impressive. It was built in Vietnamese technique, Japanese gardens styling and feel, with western standard in regard to quality and detail.

The food was to my amazement very traditional. I am a Vietnamese American, so I would know what is authentic. We ordered two cocktails, stuffed eggplant, crab broth soup, a WHOLE red snapper, and a delectable fruit platter for $35 usd!if this was in America, we prolly would have paid about $150 for this type of dinning experience

I don't know why this restaurant was so empty, but I would definitely come back to this place.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The restaurant is set in lovely building with beautiful scenery and is located right on the river front. The food was great, we had one of their daily set menus so it was great value for money. The service was very prompt and helpful. We had a great evening and would recommend to anyone going to Hoi An.

1  Thank GeorgeM976
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We loved this place: beautiful setting down by the river, with an impeccable lawn (in Asia!).

The food was outstanding — the best in our 13 day holiday in Hoi An. The sautéed noodles with pork was particularly good. And everything was beautifully presented.

Can't really fault it. Cost was £33 for 2 + a little one, including cocktails each — and we couldn't finish everything as we ordered too much.

I don't write many reviews, but this one deserved it.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The restaurant was just fascinating! The traditional Vietnamese architecture and the restaurant's closeness to the river gave an amazing and romantic dining experience to me and my girlfriend. It was absolutely perfect. The staff also could speak English, so we did not have any problem with communication either. As well as the food was very delicious. Great restaurant!