“Great Food”
Review of Karma Waters

Karma Waters
Ranked #103 of 863 Restaurants in Hoi An
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Karma Waters - Vegan Restaurants, Responsible Tourism and Charitable Work in Vietnam "Karma Waters Vegan Restaurant" serves healthy vegan food freshly prepared when you order. Menu dishes cooked with a small quantity of salt, ginger, garlic, onion & chili. NO sugar. NO MSG. NO dairy products, meat, fish or eggs cooked or served on our premises. Karma Waters Charitable Association regularly does charity work (from the proceeds of the restaurants) by feeding vegan meals to less privileged citizens in street, at our restaurants and nearby hospitals.
Reviewed April 14, 2013

What a great little find in Hoi An. I reluctantly ate here with my wife – She is a vegetarian – I’m not – so I wasn’t too excited. I have to say all the dishes we got were really great. Good seasoning and actually very good tofu – not usually a fan… Staff was super friendly too! We sat at a table right next to the street and watched the scooters go by while we had a fantastic dinner. Will definitely go again!

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Food was excellent and fresh.
Service was excellent.
It was my wifes birthday and the team arranged a cake and flowers.

Out of the main tourist area but worth the trip for the food.

Overall an excellent place and would definitely visit again.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I love this place! I am staying in Hoi An at the moment and have already been back there twice - and I left so satisfied tonight that I will go back again.

The staff are so friendly, its so peaceful sitting out the front. And most importantly, the food is amazing.

Whether you're a vegan, vegetarian or not, you will leave this place with a smile. I highly recommend the vegetable curry. Part of their Indian choices (they also have Vietnamese and western), it comes with the curry, three hot fresh rotis, dahl and yummy mint chutney. Go there and try it!

1  Thank KateKE88
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

We loved the cooking class! We chose to make 3 dishes and then enjoyed eating them! The staff were so friendly and helpful, and made a real effort to make sure that we understood everything . The class was very hands on and you really learn how to create the food. We made Hoi An noodles, sweet and sour hot pot and spring rolls. All were fantastic healthy vegan versions of the Hoi An specialties. This is an ethical company that doesn't try to rip you off, so deal with them directly rather than going through your hotel. They speak excellent English. A must try place

1  Thank dbassgirl
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The staff were great and welcoming! They provide many vegetarian and even vegan options. Great for a little health break from the tasty and adventurous hawker food options. They also provide vegetarian options to the traditional vietnamese dishes.

Great value and taste. Highly recommended, even if you are not vegetarian.