Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Spa!

Rose was very nice and did an amazing job with my nails. Very quick and did a great job! Thank you... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Temmeka
Nail

Thank you to Ruby for doing a great job to do our nails while we stayed in the hotel! Great job... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $19.24
from $19.74
from $67.50
1,054 results
All reviews foot massage boutique hotel beach hotel cinnamon tea food massage relaxing massage vietnamese massage amazing massage thank you so much body scrub signature massage excellent service old town ruby maxi elly hieu
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have 10m foot massage
Very nice service and staffs very friendly
I will use spa again and recommend for my family

I have 10m foot massage with Sophia, good skill and she talk with me a lot
Tsk Sarah help me make reservations

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The spa in hotel is very comfortable and clean. I had a good time in spa and staff is very good. Thank you Kayle and Sam, they very nice and help us make the booking in spa with good price.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ms. Vera Do provided me a really nice herble message. Highly recommended if you have time. I think you'll love it, too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ann provided wonderful service in giving me a relaxing manicure and removing my previous polish. She was very aware of my needs and made sure that I was happy with everything. Overall a very relaxing, enjoyable experience.