Tripadvisor
Hoi An
Review Highlights
spa nice

we have voucher and promtion give by jay we really enjoy and have time thank so much we will... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
_T8007EW
The best spa

The body massage we have and recommend by Clara she helpfull and we will comeback in the future... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
lilingy2020

Recommended experiences in and around Hoi An
from $16.42
from $32.20
from $67.50
1,085 results
All reviews foot massage boutique hotel beach hotel cinnamon tea food massage relaxing massage vietnamese massage amazing massage thank you so much body scrub signature massage excellent service old town ruby maxi elly hieu
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I have 10m foot massage with Sophia, good skill and she talk with me a lot
Tsk Sarah help me make reservations

Reviewed January 20, 2020

The spa in hotel is very comfortable and clean. I had a good time in spa and staff is very good. Thank you Kayle and Sam, they very nice and help us make the booking in spa with good price.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Ms. Vera Do provided me a really nice herble message. Highly recommended if you have time. I think you'll love it, too.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Ann provided wonderful service in giving me a relaxing manicure and removing my previous polish. She was very aware of my needs and made sure that I was happy with everything. Overall a very relaxing, enjoyable experience.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

We stay here one night and everything good for body the room in spa so spacious and supper nice thank sam