“Perfect”

White Marble Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #63 of 845 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hoi An’s only wine bar is superbly located on the corner of Nguyen Thai Hoc and Le Loi Street. Their great wine list, including 11 by the glass, is complemented by an eclectic menu of Vietnamese and Asian favourites. This is a fantastic venue for people-watching and quaffing – we highly recommend you stop in to chill after a day of shopping and walking around town.
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Great bistro type venue with excellent Vietnamese food with a wonderful wine list. Dine upstairs at a window table and watch the world go by - slowly.

Friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere. Top of our list when we return to Hoi An.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Well we were down there in Hoi An with a few days to sort out and found oursleves at a White Marble Wine Bar and Restaurant (cant miss it on another Le Loi St!).Turns out we were not the only ones.Its small but fantastic with some familiar music,great food and friendly staff .No burgers(which I was craving)but some of the best Vietnam food I had in my six weeks out here.Tell u now its the spot in town to go for - I tried all the stuff on the menue over 4 days and no complaints just a happy feeling.Not a great wine lover but my partner said it was the best choice of wines she has seen in any bar since we been travelling.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I am a Professional wine taster from South Africa & in my 42 years experience I have not seen a wine list with this much quality & diversity. I tried 3 of the wines by the glass & a bottle of NZ pinot noir, it was incredible. I was so blown away by the wine list didnt take much notice of the food - but the word "exceptional" keeps reverberating through my head. Do not come to Hoi An and miss this place - the Japanese Bridge is overated anyway!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

A really lovely little bar/ restaurant in a good location. The staff are really friendly, and they have a great wine choice at reasonable prices. The bar is a good spot for "people watching", and we ate a lovely meal in the restaurant upstairs. Don`t be put off because the bar is small - it has a great atmosphere, and highly recommend! Thank you.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This place has a great selection of wines by the glass. We accompanied that with several plates of finger food, which were good, but not as wonderful as some of the other places in town.