“Great Pho”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Great Pho”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I'm sitting here with an ice cold Saigon beer after just finishing my Pho. It was delicious.

It's the first time ive dined here, I spotted the place on my walk around town yesterday evening.

Very friendly service. It's only a small place and, I would imagine, a small kitchen. But, if the Pho is anything to go by, they do great things.

The cold beer is a bonus too!

Hoi An, Vietnam
“Really worth a visit”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

We were in Hoi An for one month and we have eaten at most of the restaurants in the town. Someone told us to try Bo Bo's as the food was simple, tasty and run by the family. We were pleasantly surprised, the food was so fresh and tasty. The first night we ate there We were shown how to eat the rice pancake which was enormous and would have fed 2 or more people which we shared ( thank goodness) we shared our all our meals so that we could taste them all.
The restaurant is spotless and very welcoming to families with children, there are children at the restaurant who are very happy to play with your children
The owners are very gentle genuine people who are very happy to share their culture with the visitors. Recently on a rainy night when all the lanterns were put onto the river the lights in the town were extinguished and the town was lit by lantern light, food and offerings were put at the front of the shops and restaurants for the homeless people who had died and were still wandering around. This was explained to us by the owners of the restaurant ( their English is excellent) They also showed us the family shrine which they also left food on and prayed over. This was all unexpected and allowed us some invite into local Vietnamese customs....so sweet.

Seal Rocks, Australia
“Lovely Cafe & Lovely Proprietors”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Go Go Cafe situated at 18 Le Loi Street, Hoi An is a classic small, family run business in the heart of the Ancient Town. To me, the standout was the freshness of the ingredients and the home style cooking. Not too fancy, bargain prices and lovely older husband & wife team running the show. I only wish I found this place sooner !

• Visited February 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I ordered the stir fry beef and my husband had some sort of rice and there was no taste. Considering how good the reviews are here I was shocked how bad the food was. Disappointed.

• Visited January 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“A lovely spot run by lovely people”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This place is great. The old couple running it must have been through some stuff in their time but they are so soft spoken & so friendly & nice. The old guy even showed us how to make the Vietnamese Pancakes. They are very happy to give you veggie ones if you ask. The placeis great value too.

Visited February 2013