I stayed for 3 nights at this homestay in Hoi An and thoroughly enjoyed it! It's a great find in a place where you could easily end up with the wrong accommodation.
The staff, room, pool, breakfast and atmosphere of the homestay were brilliant. I highly recommend this place because:
- they have a great pool
- the staff are so helpful and can arrange boat trips, bus and train tickets, post office deliveries, all sorts!
- free bikes so you can get into town and to the beach
- fantastic breakfasts, definitely sets you up for the day!
Thank you for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located only 2 kilometres from Hoi An town centre and 2 kilometres from Cua Dai beach. Two hundred square meter of garden provide a setting for over 100 species and 20 hybrids. The garden is designed in natural style. The colour of the garden depend on each season with five main kind of orchids: Vanda, Renanthera, Mokara, Ascocentrum and Phalaenopsis The Hoi An Orchid Garden Villas was opened on 09 January 2006 by Mr Khuong Phung. It offer a relaxing retreat in Hoi An. The unique ideal between Vietnam traditional architecture and the beautiful tropical garden. All rooms in the garden are bright and airy, featuring large windows. They are fully air conditioned and offer a flat-screen cable TV, a seating area and modern bathroom facilities. Some accommodation come with a private kitchen, bathtubs and outdoors shower facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hoi An Orchid Garden Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchid Garden Homestay Hotel Hoi An