“Half day sees plenty of great sights”

Hoi An Motorbike Adventures
Hoi An Village Adventure Tracks Motorbike Tour
Ranked #3 of 144 Outdoor Activities in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: See the real Vietnam with Hoi An Motorbike Adventures! Get off the beaten tourist track and experience the real Vietnam first hand. Our motorcycle and Jeep tours enable you to leave the tourist trail behind and see parts of Vietnam that few other travellers get to see. Riding a motorbike or travelling in a Jeep brings you closer to the real Vietnam. The motorbike is the number-one form of transport in Vietnam, and as you high-five local children as you ride through their villages, you'll be happy you decided not to travel by car. Stop where you want, when you want. You don't have to be a motocross champion either. Our tours can be tailored to every level of experience, from non-riders who can ride as pillion passengers to off-road riders who are looking for a real challenge. Motorcycle tours are flexible by nature - you can take one road or another, depending on what the group wants to ride. Our rides run from half a day to a week, and the possibilities are endless.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Encinitas, California
“Half day sees plenty of great sights”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I did the half-day tour with Manfred Becker as the guide. Since I was only in Hoi An for a few days, it was great to have a guide lead us along interesting small roads and paths through the countryside. I was amazed how much we were able to see in just a few hours. Overall a cool introduction to the Vietnamese countryside.

Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Tauranga, New Zealand
“One of our Vietnam highlights”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Thanks Hawkmoon for making our Higher than Hai Van day ride even more enjoyable. Thoroughly enjoyed riding the quirky Minsk. My tip - wear old shoes in case your Minsk leaks oil.
Considering Rally Indochina for 2015.
Thank you Hoi An Motorbike Adventures
Hope to see you again soon
Ian

Visited February 2014
Ghent, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Top experience”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We did the 2 day trip from Hue to Hoi An as a pillion. An experience never to forget. The 2 of us with 2 (responsible) drivers, the funny back up Mr Hu and our fantastic guide Mark 2.
We came in places were not many tourists come and learned a lot about Vietnam in a very amusing way. The surprising stay at the end of day one was super. The walk in the jungle with the local guide is a must.
To anybody who has doubts to do this trip we can only say: don't hesitate, just do it.
Mark 2, thanks again for the fantastic time.

Rudy and Jan,
Belgium

Visited February 2014
Manchester
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun Day Out!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

A really fun day out from Hoi An. We did the Higher Than Hai Van pass, 1 day trip.

We had wanted to ride ourselves but there are new rules that you need a license to ride now in Vietnam, so we were concerned the experience would not be as good by being driven. It was not!

It was actually fab just being able to sit on the back and look. My eyes were on stalks all day. It is not scary at all but maybe driving yourself might have been!

Mr Chao and Mr Son were our drivers, very careful and experienced, you really feel in safe hands.

Hawkmoon was our guide and he has heaps of knowledge to share. There are lots of interesting stops, for sites, coffee and a good lunch.

A really good day trip out of Hoi An and I would definitely recommend it.

Visited March 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Our favorite experience in our 3 weeks in Vietnam”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We did the 2 day, 1 night motorbike tour from Hoi An to Hue. My husband and I had never been on a motorbike before so we were a little nervous what to expect. It was amazing! I felt perfectly safe the whole time. Our tour guide, Mark, was informative and friendly. We loved getting to see the country side and the Ho Chi Minh trail. It is completely different getting to smell, hear, and feel your surroundings on a motorbike compared to in a car or train. We stayed one night in a minority ethnic village in thatched wood huts. They were great and comfortable. The food was also outstanding. We would stop at places along the side of the road where the locals were eating. It was the best food we had all trip. I am so glad we got the opportunity to see central Vietnam in this way. I would definitely do it again. As a first time rider I thought two days was a good taste of what motorbiking is like and was only a little sore by the end of the trip. I definitely think I could have done a few more days.

Visited December 2013