“Our favorite experience in our 3 weeks in Vietnam”

Hoi An Motorbike Adventures
Hoi An Village Adventure Tracks Motorbike Tour
Ranked #3 of 76 Food & Drink in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: See the real Vietnam with Hoi An Motorbike Adventures! Get off the beaten tourist track and experience the real Vietnam first hand. Our motorcycle and Jeep tours enable you to leave the tourist trail behind and see parts of Vietnam that few other travellers get to see. Riding a motorbike or travelling in a Jeep brings you closer to the real Vietnam. The motorbike is the number-one form of transport in Vietnam, and as you high-five local children as you ride through their villages, you'll be happy you decided not to travel by car. Stop where you want, when you want. You don't have to be a motocross champion either. Our tours can be tailored to every level of experience, from non-riders who can ride as pillion passengers to off-road riders who are looking for a real challenge. Motorcycle tours are flexible by nature - you can take one road or another, depending on what the group wants to ride. Our rides run from half a day to a week, and the possibilities are endless.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Omaha, Nebraska
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Our favorite experience in our 3 weeks in Vietnam”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

We did the 2 day, 1 night motorbike tour from Hoi An to Hue. My husband and I had never been on a motorbike before so we were a little nervous what to expect. It was amazing! I felt perfectly safe the whole time. Our tour guide, Mark, was informative and friendly. We loved getting to see the country side and the Ho Chi Minh trail. It is completely different getting to smell, hear, and feel your surroundings on a motorbike compared to in a car or train. We stayed one night in a minority ethnic village in thatched wood huts. They were great and comfortable. The food was also outstanding. We would stop at places along the side of the road where the locals were eating. It was the best food we had all trip. I am so glad we got the opportunity to see central Vietnam in this way. I would definitely do it again. As a first time rider I thought two days was a good taste of what motorbiking is like and was only a little sore by the end of the trip. I definitely think I could have done a few more days.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank TheHKs

• Korean first
Seoul, South Korea
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“My Son Adventure Loop - Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

Amazing experience! We were given a few minutes to practice on the bikes before setting out. Manfred was a great guide, and he kept looking back while on the road to make sure we were following/doing okay. Him and the mechanic both helped to make sure we were okay crossing any big roads.

My Son was beautiful as well, this was definitely the best way to get there! The food at lunch was delicious as well.

Visited February 2014
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to be, great team, magic instants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

I discovered the soft and zen countryside of Hoi An beginning of March with Louis,my 18 years old son, thanks to Hoi An Motorbike Adventures.
This team of passionate and patient riders knows better than anyone how to make sure we get the best taste of what is Vietnamese way of life outside the towns.
Manfried our great german guide drives us to magical landscape where we had the feeling that we could just decide to stop and enjoy for a while.
Easy ride for occasional bikers. I really recommend them ! Thanks !

Visited March 2014
Utrecht, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Higher than Hai Van Pass”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had a great day with 9 participants, Manfred as perfect tour leader and some staff plus an amazing technician. The day tour was perfectly organised, the staff knows the surroundings very well and has all the knowledge to make sure both you and the bike have a perfect day. The food was good and plenty (included in price), the sites we visited hardly had any other people and we got some valuable insider knowledge of both the Vietnam war and current day Vietnam. Take this tour for a wonderful day with great company!

Visited March 2014
The Hague, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Me and my girlfriend had a half-day tour on 24 Feb around Hoi An with Hawkmoon as our guide. I liked the fact that the safety was high priority during this tour, and also our guide was a nice,friendly guy and quite knowledgeable about the area. I definitely recommend this tour to other travellers!

Visited February 2014