Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing

I made a jumpsuit and a shirt for my boyfriend. They made everything so good. The fabric and the... read more

Reviewed today
Shahafdor
Amazing Tailor

Good quality and extremely fast! I got 2 suits and 3 dresses made and everything was fantastic... read more

Reviewed today
Clari1605

Recommended experiences in and around Hoi An
from $39.00
from $30.00
from $6.00
from $37.50
1,930 results
All reviews great service free water tailored suit amazing quality piece suit trench coat fast service my girlfriend great tailor high quality tailor shop recommend this place final product cold water great price custom made within hours
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff was super helpful and kind. They went out of their way to make sure our clothes were finished and fitted before the end of our trip. We had a wonderful experience and had to stop ourselves from getting even more clothes.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great service, awesome staff, free beer, and the best suit I've ever worn. If you want clothes made, come here. We were recommended to the tailory by our hotel. It's trusted, and the staff are honest and super friendly. Don't go anywhere else.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were recommended this tailor by our hotel and what an amazing experience! The ladies are so helpful and friendly and make the experience enjoyable not daunting. Highly recommend! Thank you Anh for all your help! I love my dresses and my brother loves his suits! =)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

All the staff there are so friendly and are very helpful! There is so much fabric to choose from and is very good quality! I got some pants and they were made in 3 days! Love this place and would definitely come again!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A local recommended we head The Tailory to get some clothes made. We loved the sit down consultation and fittings. There was so many fabrics to choose from and this was made easy by using technology to show larger pieces. Our new clothes fit fabulously and we are very happy with the service. I'm almost looking forward to going to work now I have some new clothes to wear!
Thanks The Tailory